Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The Mitel Applications Suite (or MAS) is a unified business communications platform (UCaaS) consisting of several different applications, built to suit the needs of enterprises. The Mitel Applications Suite includes a VoIP service as part of its overall use as a unified communications platform, mobile connectivity, call reporting, call recording, and outbound dialing.
Its key benefit is unification, a single application for business communication needs: messaging, presence, mobility, call recording, call reporting, and outbound dialing within a single-server solution. Ideally, organizations will increase business productivity, reduce implementation and training costs, and improve the adoption and effectiveness of communication and collaboration tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
- In addition to its array of phone system features, its a great tool for managing your schedule, tasks, calendar, and much more.
- Mitel has an equally impressive offering of contact center. This allows you to manage the calls from the desktop client.
- Mitel Connect Client at times does not sync to Outlook in a timely fashion.
- Added features such as share screen and file attachments would be helpful.
- End user ease of use
- Advanced features
- SIP requires some advanced configuration
- License portal can be complicated
- Enabling users to load their profile to an unassigned desk phone, which is useful for switching work locations
- Transcribing voicemails and forwarding the transcription to the user's email
- Ability to configure scheduled holidays and company events into the automated answering service workflow
- Softphone upgrades are disruptive and come out too often
- Automated workflow is difficult to configure for re-directing a call to a specific number instead of an extension
- Automated workflow doesn't always take a phone's presence into consideration when attempting to use it in a workflow
- Mitel Connect has a plethora of capabilities - ranging from customizing your ringtone on your phone, to setting contacts in groups. All of these customizations allow your phone system to be personalized the way that you prefer.
- Being able to route your phone calls to your cell phone or another is extremely easy to set up and update.
- The Instant Messaging feature is helpful to use while you are on the phone. You can also set up canned responses.
- Having the "Help" tab integrated into the actual portal would be useful. This could be fixed by having a simple "?" button in the corner to easily access on the fly.
- Chat integration with Outlook calendars would be useful.
- Call reporting
- Voicemail system and transfers: This is one of my favorite features! I am able to transfer voicemails and leave notes for my team. It also comes in an email notification.
- Integrated with our email system.
- For some reason, I would always have problems with my Mitel logging out on its own. That is really all the problems I have ever had! I love this system!
- It allows you to set up phones and settings easily.
- It allows you to set up mailboxes and settings easily.
- It allows you to set up routing tables for different divisions within the company.
- It would be nice if they had more documentation on how to do things within the system that was easier to find.
- The software has so many features that it can be overwhelming.
- Easy to use communication tool
- Simple to install
- Nice mobile app
- Chat features on the mobile browser that are easy to install.
- Easier mass install option.