Pros and Cons
- It’s robust and you can create a lot of different reports with it.
- It gives a lot of reporting options so you can visualize the data in different ways.
- It gives a ton of engagement data on users. You can see their full history with the app.
- Their support system is weak.
- Sometimes it’s overwhelming how many different properties there are that it makes it hard to know if you’re using the correct attributes to run a report.
- I don’t always trust the data in Mixpanel. There are discrepancies between its data and the data in our data warehouse.