Mixrank was used on our publisher development team. We used the platform to search for specific technologies and apps throughout the Google Playstore and Apple Appstore. It played a pivotal role in searching, finding and contacting the appropriate companies. The platform has the capability to search for specific technologies (SDKs) in apps throughout the playstore and appstore.
- Search capability was very good. Able to search by downloads, SDK, Category, etc.
- Mixrank provides some contact information for the organizations you are searching for.
- The pivot table function was very helpful for granular targeting.
- The interface is not as user friendly as other platforms.
- Contact information can be off with regards to smaller indie publishers/developers.
- I would like to edit the information that is provided in CSV reports.
If your organization is looking to find insights on the mobile app space and you are interested in seeing the technologies that are installed in apps, Mixrank is right for you. They have the ability to target by category, downloads, SDKs. and much more. Mixrank seems to be 100% mobile focused, so if your organization is looking for web analytics, Mixrank wont suffice.