MobileMonkey Reviews

Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

Messenger Bot for Startups

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

MobileMonkey provides an automated Messenger chatbot service that can be used to respond directly to visitors on your Facebook business page via Facebook Messenger. It provides a free plan and features that allow you to communicate with engaged potential customers on created posts such as Facebook ads and help to build relationships and generate leads through interactive funnels.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
December 07, 2019

MobileMonkey Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I wanted to use a tool to help automate Facebook page messages. I found them through WordPress, installed the free plugin at first, and then upgraded to the 'Pro' version. Since then I have been using their system to create my messaging bots and integrate them into my Facebook page. Their product does work and there is great benefit to automated chat marketing. However, when a provider company, such as MobileMonkey, cares less about their paying customers and spam/call them to the point of pissing them off like they did with me, it's worth reconsidering if this is even worth it (in my opinion it isn't, because there are plenty of other solution providers in this space).
December 17, 2018

Monkeying around with MobileMonkey

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We're using MobileMonkey to engage users across our website and on our Facebook page. It's only monitored and used by the marketing team directly. We are trying to solve the engagement problem with our website - getting more people to engage, convert, and become customers. Especially within a services industry where people are not just buying a flat product, the sales cycle can be longer, it can take more to get people to raise their hand and especially as we move toward this customer driven approach, giving them the ability to easily raise their hand is key.

About MobileMonkey

MobileMonkey, headquartered in Boston, offers their social media messaging marketing tool to marketers and agencies, featuring chatbots, landing page creation, integration with social ads, and an emphasis on Facebook. They offer a free plan and a paid plan with more advanced features (e.g. bot analytics, drip campaigns, etc.). MobileMonkey acquired ChattyPeople to extend their chatbot building capabilities.

MobileMonkey Technical Details