Reviews (1-3 of 3)
December 17, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Mobile onkey is fun on your facebook page - it delivers customizable chats to people based on what you put in and segments you build
- MobileMonkey can be placed on your website and not just your facebook page, which makes it a 2-1 product
- It uses Facebook software which everyone is familiar with as a basis to the platform, making it really easy to visitors to use.
- Integrations for lead gen -- right now there are no native integrations so while I can have the "semi AI" chat bot, I can't do a lot with the information it gathers from a prospect natively. I can try to use 3rd party integrations but it doesn't connect otherwise.
- It ONLY uses Facebook messenger -- that means if someone is on your site and they're not logged into Facebook, they won't see the chatbot at all -- there is no backup
- The reporting is pretty minimal, and it doesn't plug into anything else because of the lack of integrations.
MobileMonkey Scorecard Summary
MobileMonkey, headquartered in Boston, offers their social media messaging marketing tool to marketers and agencies, featuring chatbots, landing page creation, integration with social ads, and an emphasis on Facebook. They offer a free plan and a paid plan with more advanced features (e.g. bot analytics, drip campaigns, etc.). MobileMonkey acquired ChattyPeople to extend their chatbot building capabilities.
MobileMonkey Technical Details