MobileMonkey Reviews

Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

Messenger Bot for Startups

Support Rating

MobileMonkey support is second to none when you have a paid plan. Always willing to help and make your life a lot easier when you're facing any technical difficulties or frustrations. When I was on the free plan, I found plenty of useful resources that helped me solve my problems, and I could still contact support for help.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
December 07, 2019

MobileMonkey Review

Support Rating

Their terrible marketing ethics. MobileMonkey sent me numerous emails (after I had unsubscribed several times), bot messages on Facebook, and auto-mated e-mail marketing newsletters. It's as if they either don't give AF or their 'unsubscribe' link is fake and does absolutely nothing. They have called me 6 in the morning twice already (all within 4 days!!). Every time they email me I reply with please unsubscribe. Not only they haven't replied to my concerns, but the same person, David Mercurio, their "Senior Account Executive" has continued to spam me, trying to upsell me with his template messages. This is just absurd! I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I have received less spam from signing up on unknown shady websites than I have from MobileMonkey. Shame on them for creating such an image for our industry!

About MobileMonkey

MobileMonkey, headquartered in Boston, offers their social media messaging marketing tool to marketers and agencies, featuring chatbots, landing page creation, integration with social ads, and an emphasis on Facebook. They offer a free plan and a paid plan with more advanced features (e.g. bot analytics, drip campaigns, etc.). MobileMonkey acquired ChattyPeople to extend their chatbot building capabilities.

MobileMonkey Technical Details