Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Montage has helped to streamline the entire process dramatically, allowing both HR/Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to leverage the use of both recorded, introductory video and live video interviews to cut our average time-to-fill by nearly half. At the same time, we are able to effectively interview more candidates while cutting recruiting travel costs.
- Allows prospective candidates to prepare for and submit recorded responses to established interview questions when it is most-convenient for their schedule (without having to take time off fro their current job, skip lunch, etc.).
- Montage offers the ability to conduct both recorded and live video interviewing, allowing the flexibility to adopt whatever approach best fits the culture of the organization, the specific role, etc. We are finding that recorded interviews are terrific for initial or screening, and are great to then share with a hiring manager if there needs to be any calibration between s/he & HR/Talent Acquisition. The live interviews allow us to conduct interviews with candidates who may be applying from outside reasonable driving distance to the nearest Caravan Health office, while still providing an ability to observe important nonverbal cues of candidates.
- Customer support is strong, even offering a "concierge service" which is basically like having an extension of our IT department on the line/logged-in with us to ensure there are no technical issues during the interview.
- While we are a fan of the concierge service, there have been a time or two where we have scheduled for it but the Montage partner didn't log-in/dial-in in a timely manner and we were left trying to address technical issues outside our comfort zone.
- The Montage platform is solid, without question. That said, there are pieces of the interface for both the prospective candidate and the hiring manager which could be made far-more intuitive than they exist today. We all know that in hard-to-fill roles across the nation today, there are more opportunities than there are great candidates with which to fill them... so we need to do all we possibly can to make the candidate experience as simple, quick and painless as possible.
- It would be great if the Montage platform could easily interface with our ATS.
- Montage is easy to use. Scheduling is intuitive.
- It sends invitations with links directly to attendees Calendars...which streamlines the meeting scheduling process.
- Technically easy to use and informative for all users.
- Would like to see the Concierge service available for all calls. As a scheduler, would like to know my users are "in good hands."
Modern Hire Scorecard Summary
About Modern Hire
Modern Hire integrates interviewing technology with assessments and predictive analytics in a purpose-built hiring platform. It combines trusted science and technology to predict performance, ensure fairness and automate workflow.
Through Modern Hire, recruiters can use a combination of live and on-demand interviews to learn about their candidates, assess fit and make a hire. For use from sourcing through onboarding, the platform can support all types of interviews for all job types. The vendor describes it as mobile-friendly and state it includes self-scheduling capabilities that allow candidates to select the interview time that works best for their schedule.
Modern Hire's Virtual Job Tryout is an assessment that gives candidates a preview of the job while offering employers meaningful insights into top talent. Combining selection science with the ability to predict on-the-job performance, the Virtual Job Tryout also helps candidates determine if the role is right for them.
The vendor also states that Modern Hire is able to be integrated with any ATS, and that it has been used in more than 200 countries and has been translated into 20 languages. Customers also have access to Modern Hire’s 24/7 support should any issues or questions arise.
Modern Hire Screenshots
Modern Hire Integrations
Modern Hire Competitors
Modern Hire Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||100%|
Modern Hire Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Modern Hire Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Supported Countries:||Used in more than 200 countries and territories|
|Supported Languages:||Available in 20 languages|