Prior to deploying App Data Room, our company was distributing hard copies of our marketing collateral and forms. Using this approach, our …
We use App Data Room for our sales team. There is a monthly license fee per user and we have a little over 100 users company-wide. It is …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Modus, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Modus (formerly App Data Room) is designed to drive sales success, by helping customers create and distribute content for the most critical moments of their sales process. The vendor boasts more than 120,000 sales and marketing professionals are using Modus to conduct 250,000 Critical Customer Conversations every day.
- Supported: Sales Asset Management - Effectively support users anywhere in the world, in any language.
- Supported: In-Depth Analytics and Reporting - Know which materials and users drive results.
- Supported: Create interactive content - imbed 360 product views and create hot spots and call outs
- Supported: Instant Follow-Up – Send follow-up emails instantly to prospects and customers.
- Supported: Works Online or Offline - Access and view all content and features with or without an internet connection.
- Supported: Generate and capture leads at trade shows - scan badges and business cards - sync with CRM
- Supported: Kiosk mode for retail and trade shows - integrate with CRM and marketing automation for lead gen
- Supported: Microlearning for just-in-time training - great for product launches and on-boarding
Watch App Data Room Overview
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Over 25 languages supported. Ask us for list.|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Prior to deploying App Data Room, our company was distributing hard copies of our marketing collateral and forms. Using this approach, our collateral did not include video options. App Data Room was deployed across our entire field sales team. Today approximately 50 sales reps use App Data Room to present video and written marketing collateral to potential customers. App Data Room also allows our Marketing Department to modify and add marketing collateral to the library without relying on a third-party vendor.
- Allows us to include video collateral in our portfolio
- Allows visibility into an activity that the recipient performs once collateral is sent to them
- Provides analytics around most and least used pieces of collateral
- Allows our marketing team to generate and upload new collateral on demand
- While the analytics have improved, we could use better reporting capability that will help us understand which accounts are being touched
In our case, we have sales reps across the country. App Data Room allows us to make new collateral available on-demand. The implementation of App Data Room also has resulted in significant reduction in our spend for printing hard copies. The app is intuitive for our reps and was not difficult for them to grasp.
The few support requests that we have submitted have been resolved within 2 business days. The App Data Room staff has also been responsive to suggestions from our staff to upgrade the product - specifically in the area of analytics.
We use App Data Room for our sales team. There is a monthly license fee per user and we have a little over 100 users company-wide. It is the sales tool loaded on our sales teams tablets and laptops. The App is a very useful tool and apart from some of the linked videos all of the content is available offline. We really like the fact that we can show interactive 3D spins of our products. The support team at ADR is excellent, they are very responsive and are constantly upgrading the app with new and improved features. We are very happy with this sales and marketing tool solution.
- Content Mangement System - Our Marcom department is able to maintain and update the app in real-time and push updates directly to our team without going to an outside vendor. The CMS has a great UI/UX and is easy to use and maintain.
- What's New Feature - Our sales team can easily see every time we make additions or updates.
- 3D capabilities - the ability to use animation image sequences on the app really impresses our customers.
- Support - ADR provides great support.
- I wish the App UI was the same across all platforms. The app looks different on Windows than iOS.
ADR is a great interactive tool for B2B businesses that sales deals one-on-one with the customer. I don't think it would be well suited for B2C businesses because of the need and cost for individual licenses per user. I would highly recommend this tool to B2B companies that practice traditional sales with a technological edge.