Reviews (1-2 of 2)
August 04, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Prior to deploying App Data Room, our company was distributing hard copies of our marketing collateral and forms. Using this approach, our collateral did not include video options. App Data Room was deployed across our entire field sales team. Today approximately 50 sales reps use App Data Room to present video and written marketing collateral to potential customers. App Data Room also allows our Marketing Department to modify and add marketing collateral to the library without relying on a third-party vendor.
- Allows us to include video collateral in our portfolio
- Allows visibility into an activity that the recipient performs once collateral is sent to them
- Provides analytics around most and least used pieces of collateral
- Allows our marketing team to generate and upload new collateral on demand
- While the analytics have improved, we could use better reporting capability that will help us understand which accounts are being touched
In our case, we have sales reps across the country. App Data Room allows us to make new collateral available on-demand. The implementation of App Data Room also has resulted in significant reduction in our spend for printing hard copies. The app is intuitive for our reps and was not difficult for them to grasp.
Read Stan Pflueger's full review
The few support requests that we have submitted have been resolved within 2 business days. The App Data Room staff has also been responsive to suggestions from our staff to upgrade the product - specifically in the area of analytics.
June 22, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use App Data Room for our sales team. There is a monthly license fee per user and we have a little over 100 users company-wide. It is the sales tool loaded on our sales teams tablets and laptops. The App is a very useful tool and apart from some of the linked videos all of the content is available offline. We really like the fact that we can show interactive 3D spins of our products. The support team at ADR is excellent, they are very responsive and are constantly upgrading the app with new and improved features. We are very happy with this sales and marketing tool solution.
- Content Mangement System - Our Marcom department is able to maintain and update the app in real-time and push updates directly to our team without going to an outside vendor. The CMS has a great UI/UX and is easy to use and maintain.
- What's New Feature - Our sales team can easily see every time we make additions or updates.
- 3D capabilities - the ability to use animation image sequences on the app really impresses our customers.
- Support - ADR provides great support.
- I wish the App UI was the same across all platforms. The app looks different on Windows than iOS.
Read this authenticated review
ADR is a great interactive tool for B2B businesses that sales deals one-on-one with the customer. I don't think it would be well suited for B2C businesses because of the need and cost for individual licenses per user. I would highly recommend this tool to B2B companies that practice traditional sales with a technological edge.
Modus Scorecard Summary
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
The off-the-shelf version starts at $45 per user per month. Whitelabel, integrations, enterprise pricing and authentication packages available on request.
Modus Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Modus Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Over 25 languages supported. Ask us for list.|