Reviews (1-1 of 1)
July 26, 2019
Score 5 out of 10
The marketing department is using MoEngage for the push notification and email capabilities. MoEngage can help with gathering the personalization data that could help ease the operation of marketing for personalization-related tasks. MoEngage helps in enabling basic capabilities that would have taken a lot of time if it needed to be built by us on our own. The automation bases the schedule on several parts of the push notifications and emails, which also helps us to focus on more important issues and aspects that could help the business grow further.
- Basic use cases of Push Notifcation and Email enablement
- Scheduling certain events with an API, as we have more APIs it's become very useful
- More complex use cases cannot be catered
- MoEngage has bugs that hinder operations
- Service level is quite bad when escalating issues
- Scalability is not the best when taking on high growth usage
Read this authenticated review
If you are thinking about starting up push notifications and email initiatives then MoEngage would fit you best but if you are having out of standard use cases, utilizing MoEngage might become one of the major blockages because currently they are not able to cope with the speed of the growth vs. the speed of their own development and fixing the bugs. Would love to see more if possible.
MoEngage Scorecard Summary
MoEngage, a small company with offices in San Francisco, Bangalore, and Calcutta, offers a push notification application for web, in-app messaging, and SMS.
Categories: Push Notifications
MoEngage Technical Details