Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 31, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
The MomentFeed platform has been a valuable tool for Byrider. It's use is primarily at our corporate office in order to manage review traffic for 100+ locations, as well as social media publishing and listing management for those locations.
- Central platform format - great for multi-unit brands.
- Versatile when using for multiple pages and corresponding channels.
- Seems to be primarily focused on restaurants - could branch out more with specifics for other industries.
- A review invite tool would help them be a more all-encompassing platform.
Read Kevin Holifield's full review
I would recommend MomentFeed especially for multi-unit and franchise brands to manage their reputation online.
January 21, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We use it within our marketing department at corporate, to help with onboarding users in our operations department at our agency, and most importantly, with the local store owners and their staff. It helps us to manage incoming reviews across social media and the web, and it also helps to update and maintain the accuracy of our local listing data across the searchable web.
- Local social media management: being able to run social media accounts across multiple networks from one place
- Reputation management: responding to reviews from a number of sources all from one tool
- Local listing data: this is the unsung hero of the platform that works in the background. Without accurate data, people might not even be able to come in and actually spend money with you
- Customer support is very strong for us, and our reps (and others we have met at their conference) are all great folks
- More reporting options. There is a wealth of data able to be reported around just one Facebook page; now imagine the type of data you have available to analyze across dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of local pages. They already do a good job of showing some valuable insights (and providing every other metric they can via spreadsheet exports) but I think there's pretty much an endless array of possibilities beyond what they have. I suppose that's a slippery slope though.
- Some minor UI/UX issues. Some fields operate weirdly, some buttons may act funky, or the platform may not remember your location group selection when you move from one part of the product to another. Easily overlooked, however.
- Social media publishing is sometimes delayed and may go out a handful of minutes after you intended. Not a problem in most cases, but I'd schedule natively or with another tool if you're depending on a post to go out at an exact moment.
Read this authenticated review
It is my absolute recommendation for anyone at a multi-location, brick-and-mortar business that is consumer-focused. I haven't demoed any other tools that could come close to meeting the needs that I would have either at my previous agency role for clients or currently at my client-side job. However, not all companies that have a footprint/distribution in multiple areas are suited; I had a brewery client with a presence in multiple states (their products were in stores and salespeople were staffed in the area), but given MomentFeed's basis in listing data around physical locations, there wasn't a real way that the product could have accommodated. Cases like that are a square peg/round hole situation.
MomentFeed Scorecard Summary
The vendor says that MomentFeed's MCX software is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps clients like Starbucks, Cricket Wireless, and Pizza Hut to engage with consumers 10 times more effectively through the most important mobile networks: Facebook, Google, Apple, Bing, Snapchat, and Yelp.
When you’re on your phone, every recommendation is based on your location. The platform uses that location to help companies with hundreds of stores manage all the marketing, advertising and customer care activities required to make each of their locations a nearby consumer’s top choice.
Retailers, banks, restaurant chains, and consumer services companies have a lot of social pages to manage – 10 to 20 or more for every single store, restaurant or showroom. Using MomentFeed helps companies manage marketing, advertising and customer response for every store, converting mobile consumers to become in-store customers.
MomentFeed Technical Details