monday.com

monday.com Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Everything works as designed. Sometimes there is a lag for the maps to load, but it can usually be fixed by restarting the browser or refreshing. The one thing I would like to see improved is the mobile app. It is reliable and easy to use, but it is not very easy to see everything without scrolling. Perhaps that problem lies with how much information we have on there.
The tool is really stable. We haven't had issues with any functionality, or problems with availability. We use the tool mainly within our IT organization, which includes professionals all over the world. Their experience is really consistent no matter where they are connected from. Also, being a cloud based tool, team members can connect from any type of device.
It is easy to understand, great to look at - it doesn't cause confusion if I show it to an employee who doesn't use it as they're in a different department. I can easily share with my boss what I'm doing, where I am within a project, and can contact him easily if I'm stuck and need help with anything. Leaving comments is great as I'm part-time, if anything has been done in relation to my projects I can look and see exactly what's been done and by who.
Guillaume Drucy | TrustRadius Reviewer
Since I started using Monday.com I did not have any uptime or reliability issues that I can remember. I did struggle a bit with adding and then removing team members from my account but that was mostly a question or understanding the process.
Abigail Selebe | TrustRadius Reviewer
Monday.com worked for us as advertised and we enjoyed using the service. Features were fine for the most part and we were able to complete our project as projected. Overall it performed as expected.
The desktop app, mobile app, and browser website have worked perfectly and have been very reliable. I have not had issues with load time, glitches, lost work, crashing, etc. It has been a very smooth experience.
July 20, 2021

Worth Every Penny

The monday.com features work as designed. We have never had issues with the reliability of monday.com. It's always worked and was available whenever needed it. That is really important to us because we have so many projects/initiatives that we're working on at once that we don't have time for monday.com to stop working on us. We need to be able to access information quickly and monday.com allows us to do that.
Srinivasa Varma | TrustRadius Reviewer
The performance is up to the mark as long as you have decent internet connection. We have gone to extreme cases where we used around 400 automations in a single project board and still able to use without any issue. Overall we never had any major downtime as well. The service is generally reliable.
July 15, 2021

Best Monday Ever

Monday.com has only improved my overall workflow, and helped me to stay organized and on top of things. Everything that I have needed to use in my non-supervisory, non-management role has worked according to its claims and been very reliable and intuitive. I can easily check on monday.com to determine what my next project is, when it needs to be finished, and what my workweek will look like, without having to write it all down myself, or email various supervisors for information.
Jose Dominguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
The tools like file upload, schedule with time, and production line description (we built it from scratch because we needed a very customized service) and control of all the areas is unbelievable. These guys are geniuses. All is made to make the company's everyday needs as easy as possible. I am really grateful.
Charlie Garnish | TrustRadius Reviewer
Overall, the system works well. We have many uses both internal and external, and all get in with no issue. Occasionally the automations will fail, but that only affects the speed in which things happen and the job still gets done regardless.
Laura Jankowski | TrustRadius Reviewer
Overall, this is a fantastic company with a very bright future. The only issue that happens on occasion is that automation sometimes doesn't work or randomly turns off. It is a known issue that the team actively works through and does not happen frequently, but it's really the only bump in the road for their reliabilty. It's 99.5% reliable to be up and working as expected.
Since this is used for work OS, it enabled us to keep meticulous track of our issues and escalations for one. Our managers can address the escalations immediately. Our workflows are significantly improved with 'ticketing' systems that are quite easy to do using boards. I can even track hours I worked on a project (typically I used a manual entry method) and even incoming and outgoing mail... [The] sky is the limit for what you can do.
After about a year of use, it has never gone down unless I lost connection to the internet. The only issues I have seen are small glitches when I upload an image, but that can be fixed by re-uploading it. Overall, it has been very reliable for me and very helpful for my organization.
Makenzie Harris | TrustRadius Reviewer
The uptime of monday.com, I believe I only ever experienced 1 day out of the 2+ years I've been using it where it wasn't fully operational. I was still able to log into my app though and at least have visibility to project titles and see what needed to be worked on, so I would say it's pretty reliable.

monday.com Scorecard Summary

Project Management (14)
Task Management (1070)
Resource Management (929)
Gantt Charts (599)
Scheduling (902)
Workflow Automation (913)
Team Collaboration (1058)
Support for Agile Methodology (551)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (858)
Email integration (758)
Mobile Access (851)
Timesheet Tracking (505)
Change request and Case Management (544)
Budget and Expense Management (460)
Professional Services Automation (3)
Quotes/estimates (307)
Project & financial reporting (382)
Integration with accounting software (208)

What is monday.com?

monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that users can create the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. The visual interface includes building blocks like Apps and integrations, allowing teams to build or customize their work solutions.

Whether users need to streamline a sales pipeline, create a marketing campaign process, run a robust CRM, or build a project management tracker – monday.com aims to provide a collaborative space for teams to stay aligned, agile and efficient, in everything they do.

monday.com offers a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.

monday.com Features

• Supported: Quotes/estimates
  • Supported: Project & financial reporting
  • Supported: Integration with accounting software

monday.com Screenshots

Work OSReady-Made TemplatesMobileVisual BoardsReal-time NotificationsAutomationsIntegrationsViewsFile SharingDashboardsApp MarketplaceDocs

monday.com Videos

monday.com - Making teamwork click
Users Testimonials | monday.com
The monday.com 2020 Evolution
Use monday workdocs to brainstorm, sync, and collaborate across teams without leaving your workspace. Communicate within the context of work by adding to a Doc — boards, dashboard widgets, and more!

monday.com Downloadables

monday.com Integrations

monday.com Competitors

monday.com Pricing

More Pricing Information

More pricing information from monday.com

SaaS Editions Pricing

Enterprises (more than 500 employees)20%

monday.com Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Turkish