Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Task Management (1233)9.292%
- Team Collaboration (1215)9.090%
- Resource Management (1067)8.383%
- Workflow Automation (1058)8.282%
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
monday.com Work OS is an open platform designed so that users can create the tools they need to run every aspect of their work. The visual interface includes building blocks like Apps and integrations, allowing teams to build or customize their work solutions.
Whether users need to streamline a sales pipeline, create a marketing campaign process, run a robust CRM, or build a project management tracker – monday.com aims to provide a collaborative space for teams to stay aligned, agile and efficient, in everything they do.
monday.com offers a 14-day free trial, no credit card required.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Change request and Case Management
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Quotes/estimates
- Supported: Project & financial reporting
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Teams
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Meta for Business
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Jira Software
- Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager
- Google Calendar
- Twilio Autopilot
- part of Twilio CPaaS
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Turkish|
- Task management with unlimited personalization options.
- Exporting and importing other formats.
- Cross-collaborations and notifications.
- Mobile version.
- Project Streamling
- User Friendliness
- Price. Price is just too steep for a single person user.
- Mobile optimization. Hands down to mobile version. But some function are not yet executable with the mobile version. But it's all good for the basic.
- Complex. A little bit complex for a new user, which everyone has to understand for a software with wider and deeper serviceability.
- Templates. More customized or pre-fab templates to choose from.
- Task Management
- User Experience
- Connecting Boards and Relationships
- Automations out-of-the-box. For many there are paid addons needed.
General Knowledge Management, lists, tracking pages, task tracking
Professional Project Management, Agile Program Management
- visualisation of tasks
- organisation of tasks
- helping me determine how much time I need to complete each project
- I would love a one-click google calendar integration (it might be there and I just didn't find it)
- Project manage
- Kaban boards
- Sprint planning
- Software Development manage
- Project Management
- Continuity between platforms (IOS, Android, Windows)
- Email tracking in the system thru Pulse
- Integrations with other services such as, Typeform, gmail, and hubSpot.
- The automations are really great and timesaving.
- Staying connected, and seeing team wins.
- The amount of emails that can be set up for one automation.
- The fact that you can't change column types within a board.
- The amount of notifications.
- User Experience
- Flexible Board
- Organised update and notifications
- better iPad UX / UI
- Ease of use, can train someone to use it with no computer knowledge in a few hours.
- Support, I've always had amazing support with teams thinking outside the box for solutions to my unique requests.
- Automations, these change how easy integration is from multiple apps.
- Mobile app needs a little work for all functionality like "forms"
- Team collaboration
- Managing large datasets
- Access control
- Interactivity with scriptable alerts
- Constantly innovating
- Great customer support
- I'd love a biometric/fingerprint login option on the Android platform...
- Team Organization/Accountability - Can see what everyone has on their plate, where they are at with a project, and add new projects when necessary.
- Highly customizable workspaces - There are table items for EVERYTHING. Status updates, URLs, Due dates, Hour of the day, text fields, number fields, user tagging, and so much more. You can organize or track ANYTHING in any way that makes sense to you.
- Automations - Can create automations to remind people of tasks (in program and through integrations with other software such as Slack), can automatically make tasks populate, and endless other configurations and dependencies.
- You can tag people when they aren't part of a board, which means they won't see the update. It would be good for there to either be a warning that the person you're tagging isn't on the board or an automatic pop up asking if you'd like to add them to the board so they can see your update.
- The mobile app does not update in real time with the web version. It is a real struggle to constantly have them out of sync, such that I tend to avoid using the app unless I know a specific project that I want to look up and refresh my memory about. Trying to use the My Work section is basically useless on mobile because you'll have projects you completed days ago showing up as if you never began them.
I also use monday.com for tracking social media weekly stats. I have set up fields to link to social posts, give the metrics on each one, tag what topics they are about, note the medium, and more. This makes it easy to see what genres are performing well. It is a clean and organized space for me to store data and pull it for my quarterly report. Plus, team members can pop in and see at a glance how our social media profiles are doing.
- Effectively break down project into individual groups of tasks.
- Connect tasks to files.
- Set deadlines.
- I love the little firework burst when the task is done!
- Better Microsoft Outlook integration.
- Brainstorming process
- Task analysis for personal use and directing assistants
- Updating notes directly to the project board as minor and major developments occur
- To do lists
- Team collaboration
- Sub tasks follow ups
- Tasks updates
- Automations with Email
- Integration with Google Calendar
- It's complicated to fix dates in the timeline column
- Versatile and customizable.
- Well designed: beautiful and clean.
- Powerful tools that allows you to think how to use.
- Honestly, I don't miss anything.
- Features like timelines and status helps with a simple view
- Would like to have an "alert" or "follow-up" functionality
- Client CRM.
- Tracking ongoing projects.
- Tracking leads and proposed budgets.
- I honestly can't think of anything. It's so highly customizable.
- Communication- easy to connect with team members and transparency on all projects
- Reporting options- love being able to customize my reports and views on what the user is looking for
- Customization- easy to customize for our uses
- My work is clumsy- we ended up creating an individual dashboard for each team member
- Widget view in Dashboard- you can't 'stretch' the table widget to fill the page- it stops you unless you hit Full Page View
- Project management.
- Team collaboration.
- Integration with other apps.
- There seems to be duplication of information in Notices and the Inbox. It might be easier to have just one place to go for messages.
- Team management
- Deadlines control
- Project development
- Team resumed comunication
- Payment plans, since 10 employee companies have to pay for each one and not a package
- More software integration options
- Upload from other management platforms
- The dashboard gives us an instant view of new assignments or changes in existing ones.
- The ability to move items from Requests to Queue to In-Progress so everyone can see what we're working on is valuable.
- Asking questions, providing status reports, and making requests are so simple with the Update function.
- Being able to prevent users from being able to easily change job request templates would be a big help.
- I would like the default listing of completed items in descending order of date. That would make it easier for reporting to be able to glimpse a given week or month and count the number of items completed vs. having to scroll to the bottom of the list. I change the setting constantly, but it seems to revert back to the oldest items on top.
- It could have a specific place where the documents are stored, like Google Drive
- Sometimes it has some bugs and it doesn't update some information for some minutes or even hours ( 2 to 4)
- Customer service
- Training videos & in person training session
- Updates to integrations on boards
- Easy to use interface
- Some missing functionality - nothing massive just ways to make our board more intuitive as we learn more about what it is we need.
- Online Training
- Plan events
- Marketing calendars
- Project follow up
- Download or export buttom
- Great filters
- Keeps everyone appraised of project status and their particular tasks relative to completion
- Excellent for meeting notes and task assignment
- Great CRM with seamless project integration for all parties through the project life
- Integration with Xero would be great
- Improve task dependencies so dates are not required
- Live chat with Monday.com support staff