All of the company's data collections have been adequately managed from MongoDB Atlas, which leaves aside the execution of SQL formats that most database services such as Microsoft Access work with, to focus on the management of more modern data documents. MongoDB Atlas is basically a universal storage system for non-conventional databases.
- The performance level of the MongoDB Atlas cluster is well above that of any other service of this type, allowing us to create specialized reads where data mapping is always our priority.
- It shows a complete history of all data collections that have been worked with over the time of using the platform, since MongoDB Atlas backs up all database information that is uploaded to it and is not automatically deleted after a certain period of time.
- It is possible to access JSON documents from anywhere without the need to use a specialized language to access the information.
- Improving the quality of our database infrastructure was only possible thanks to the implementation of the ideas of the MongoDB atlas development team, which provided us with accurate information about our plans with the platform, and which we were able to apply to improve our activities with the use of the service.
- We had previously used MongoDB to work with databases without SQL, but obtaining Atlas and its excellent data mobilization capacity in general was what made us improve our information traffic capabilities in the cloud, and for this reason we are satisfied. It is an easy to use software once it has been possible to get used to its backup mechanics.
- As it does not have a design specifically oriented to responsive management, it is difficult to work with parameters such as search parameters if you are checking the database from a cell phone, having to limit yourself to only one.
- When working with MongoDB Atlas clusters, it is not possible to download a direct copy of all the information stored in them.
- In case of needing to work with collections with high amounts of entries (generally more than 150) it is necessary to enter the Mongo Shell platform to be able to visualize the complete information.
It is suitable for database administrative operations that require a high level of speed, since by not working with conventional SQL it is possible to create data records faster, and therefore better manage work time. It is not necessary to create backend connections for the databases, since these backends of different web pages and applications automatically centralize the development data in a single place, which is useful when managing many services in parallel. It is much easier and faster to get a specific document based on special characteristics of your data, through the filtering system of MongoDB Atlas, since it manages large numbers of servers, and has a high capacity of data mimicry. The cluster shows a history of all the operations that have been performed during the day, so that it is easy to make job regressions in case you need to identify an error that occurred at some point during the day. All data from the MongoDB web application is automatically stored in the Atlas cloud.