Monitor Backlinks

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $20 per month

What is Monitor Backlinks?

Monitor Backlinks, as its name implies, allows users to be notified when websites gain or lose backlinks, and also to understand what links are good for SEO.

Monitor Backlinks Competitors

Alternatives

What is Monitor Backlinks?

How much does Monitor Backlinks cost?

Monitor Backlinks starts at $20.

Who uses Monitor Backlinks?

The most common users of Monitor Backlinks are from Small Businesses and the Consumer Goods industry.

Ramon Khan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Monitor Backlinks is used by our company to monitor any link activity that we do not want happening on our site. Unfortunately, in current times, there are bots, competitors and just overall, low-quality sites that link to high ranking domains. For this reason, we thought it was important to have such a tool to track backlink activity. Furthermore, Monitor Backlinks allows us to analyze the quality of each link and domain and quickly report it to Google Webmaster Tools to disavow links if necessary. It is also a nice tool to see all the good mentions that you get across the web as it picks up all activity.
  • It is highly recommended if you have a high ranking website that is prone to competitors building spam. It makes the process if identifying, tracking and disavowing spam links fast and easy.
  • It is a good tool to track positive mentions of your site as well and does a good job monitoring the reputation of your site by picking up mentions of your website across the web.
  • It's affordable for what it does compared to its competitors and its also very easy to use. But their customer service is always there to help out in case you need it.
  • The tool is very detailed, I did not think of any particular feature that could be needed but if I do, I will report back.
It's a great tool to monitor your backlinks to prevent negative SEO attacks and track positive mentions as well as create disavow files quickly. But the tool can also be used for competitor link tracking, reputation management and as a research tool.
They were fast, eager to help me out on my project and very knowledgeable on how to user their product and helping me to get up and running. This gave me the confidence to purchase the product and execute my projects knowing that I could ask for help whenever needed.
Our company's website had hundreds of low PR and low DA backlinks from spammy websites pointing to our main domain and ancillary pages. In order to determine if the links were spammy and potentially harmful to our site, I had to research them in Moz, which took a lot of time and effort. As our site got bigger, and our online presence increased, so too did the number of odd links. After lots of online research, I found Monitor Backlinks, and it really saves time when identifying shady backlinks. It has a helpful feature that creates a "disavow links" file to upload to Google Webmaster.
  • It "scrapes" the web and adds new backlinks to your dashboard, and each link has a wealth of information. This includes domain authority, potential spam alert, and country of origin. The backlinks appear quickly, most within a day or two of being crawled by Google.
  • You can tag spammy backlinks on your dashboard with a "disavow" button. You can either disavow the individual link or disavow the entire domain. Once finished, you can export a file with one click to get a complete list of links to upload to Google Webmaster so the links can be disavowed. Each link that you tag as "disavow" turns red, so you will always be able to see what you already disavowed.
  • Another great feature is the keyword tracker. You can add organic keywords that you track on your website, and Monitor Backlinks shows you their current organic rank on Google (best rank of all time) and estimated monthly search volume.
  • A great option would be to have the ability to create organic keyword ranks for keywords in specific categories, not just keywords for our entire website. Specifically, the ability to create custom lists for keyword groups. This would be a huge time-saver for SEOs whose websites have varied keyword groups.
  • Currently, I get email notifications from Monitor Backlinks once every week or so. These emails show new backlinks and any changes in existing backlink status. I log into the platform each morning to see what is going on, but a great addition would be real-time emails that alert you when a really low-quality backlink is uncovered.
Monitor Backlinks is perfect for any small business that has a website. Every website gets hit with spammy backlinks, and being able to identify and remove them is critical to online success, and in preventing the Google penalty. In addition, it helps SEOs locate good backlinks they might not know about, which can then be posted on social networks and social bookmarking sites to generate more referral traffic. I would not recommend Monitor Backlinks for a business that does not have a website, or for a business that only has a blog.