Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Montage has helped to streamline the entire process dramatically, allowing both HR/Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to leverage the use of both recorded, introductory video and live video interviews to cut our average time-to-fill by nearly half. At the same time, we are able to effectively interview more candidates while cutting recruiting travel costs.
- Allows prospective candidates to prepare for and submit recorded responses to established interview questions when it is most-convenient for their schedule (without having to take time off fro their current job, skip lunch, etc.).
- Montage offers the ability to conduct both recorded and live video interviewing, allowing the flexibility to adopt whatever approach best fits the culture of the organization, the specific role, etc. We are finding that recorded interviews are terrific for initial or screening, and are great to then share with a hiring manager if there needs to be any calibration between s/he & HR/Talent Acquisition. The live interviews allow us to conduct interviews with candidates who may be applying from outside reasonable driving distance to the nearest Caravan Health office, while still providing an ability to observe important nonverbal cues of candidates.
- Customer support is strong, even offering a "concierge service" which is basically like having an extension of our IT department on the line/logged-in with us to ensure there are no technical issues during the interview.
- While we are a fan of the concierge service, there have been a time or two where we have scheduled for it but the Montage partner didn't log-in/dial-in in a timely manner and we were left trying to address technical issues outside our comfort zone.
- The Montage platform is solid, without question. That said, there are pieces of the interface for both the prospective candidate and the hiring manager which could be made far-more intuitive than they exist today. We all know that in hard-to-fill roles across the nation today, there are more opportunities than there are great candidates with which to fill them... so we need to do all we possibly can to make the candidate experience as simple, quick and painless as possible.
- It would be great if the Montage platform could easily interface with our ATS.
- Montage is easy to use. Scheduling is intuitive.
- It sends invitations with links directly to attendees Calendars...which streamlines the meeting scheduling process.
- Technically easy to use and informative for all users.
- Would like to see the Concierge service available for all calls. As a scheduler, would like to know my users are "in good hands."
Montage Scorecard Summary
is an interviewing technology platform that offers live and on-demand
functionality for video, voice, text and in-person interviewing. For use from
sourcing through onboarding, the platform can support all types of interviews
for all job types. It is mobile-friendly and includes self-scheduling
capabilities that allow candidates to select the interview time that works best
for their schedule.
Through the Montage on-demand platform, recruiters can choose from a wide range of questions from Montage’s question library, or create their own, and send them to job candidates via video, audio or text. After candidates record their responses through webcam or smartphone, recruiters can share, compare, score and decide on candidates within the platform. Interviews can be recorded and shared, and participants can join the interview via tablet or mobile device.
Through its AI-driven scheduling assistant, Montage helps automate the scheduling of interviews or other events. After gathering availability from the interviewing team, candidates are given a variety of dates and times from which to choose from. Interview requests can be sent via email or text.
Able to be integrated with any ATS, Montage has been used in more than 200 countries and has been translated into 20 languages. Customers also have access to Montage’s 24/7 support should any issues or questions arise.
Montage Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||100%|
Montage Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Montage Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Supported Countries:||Used in more than 200 countries and territories|
|Supported Languages:||Available in 20 languages|