Moosend Reviews

Vitali Kosyrau | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 05, 2020

Super service for the online store

We use Moosend for an online store on the platform Woocommerce. Full integration: Cart Abandonment, Weather-based Recommendations, Super Templates, Advanced Tracking, and so on. It's a pleasure to use - once set up, and everything works.
  • Low cost compared to other services.
  • Full integration with eCommerce platforms.
  • The interface design needs to be more modern.
  • Templates need to be more modern (stylistics).
Moosend is perfect for all solutions and given the fact that a lot of new native integrations have appeared lately - in general, a super service. Moosend is ideal for eCommerce, SaaS, and blog owners.
Read Vitali Kosyrau's full review
January 25, 2020

A decent option, but not my first choice

Moosend is used by the marketing department to send email marketing campaigns to clients and prospects.
  • Custom template formatting via drag and drop.
  • Payment per email sent, as opposed to per subscriber.
  • User interface/ease of use
  • Template management
Moosend is a decent and affordable option for a company that needs to pay based on the number of emails sent as opposed to the total number of subscribers. Our company has a very large number of subscribers, but we segment heavily, so only a portion of our list receives each campaign we send, making this payment set up a more economical option for us.
Darren Gilchrist | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2018

I've got no beef with MooSend

We use Moosend for all our B2C company email marketing.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Quick and helpful support team
  • Simple to import data
  • Would like a more personalised sign up form
I have recently migrated my email marketing campaigns over to Moosend and found throughout my trial the system to work very well. The interface is simple to understand and any queries I have had have been quickly answered by the team there. I am looking forward to a long relationship with them.

Read Darren Gilchrist's full review

Moosend Scorecard Summary

WYSIWYG email editor (3)
Dynamic content (2)
Ability to test dynamic content (2)
Landing pages (1)
A/B testing (1)
Mobile optimization (2)
Email deliverability reporting (3)
List management (3)
Triggered drip sequences (1)
Dashboards (2)
Standard reports (2)
Custom reports (1)

About Moosend

Moosend, headquartered in London, offers an email marketing platform featuring drag and drop editor and templates for newsletters, automated workflow, mailing list management with custom fields and advanced segmentation, and personalized content.