Moosend, headquartered in London, offers an email marketing platform featuring drag and drop editor and templates for newsletters, automated workflow, mailing list management with custom fields and advanced segmentation, and personalized content.I've got no beef with MooSendWe use Moosend for all our B2C company email marketing.,Easy to use interface Quick and helpful support team Simple to import data,Would like a more personalised sign up form,10,Monthly costs have reduced to about 1/3 of our previous supplier No limit on number of emails sent, pricing is based on list size instead CTR has remained the same as our previous supplier,10,000 to 25,000,B2C
Moosend

Moosend Reviews

Moosend
Filter 1 vetted Moosend reviews and ratings
Darren Gilchrist profile photo
November 26, 2018

User Review: "I've got no beef with MooSend"

We use Moosend for all our B2C company email marketing.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Quick and helpful support team
  • Simple to import data
  • Would like a more personalised sign up form
I have recently migrated my email marketing campaigns over to Moosend and found throughout my trial the system to work very well. The interface is simple to understand and any queries I have had have been quickly answered by the team there. I am looking forward to a long relationship with them.

Read Darren Gilchrist's full review

Moosend Scorecard Summary

WYSIWYG email editor (1)
Dynamic content (1)
4.5
Ability to test dynamic content (1)
4.5