Reviews (1-1 of 1)
May 08, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
MPZMail is primarily being used by the marketing department in my organization. Sometimes salespeople also use this for sending information to our clients on a mass level. In our marketing department, we use this software for email marketing purpose. We send product information to our clients on a regular basis through this software. It also helps us in generating new leads.
- MPZMail offers an intuitive interface when I use it in my web browser.
- It offers step by step instructions for using it comfortably on its homepage.
- It offers scheduled delivery functionality which helps users to create campaigns in advance and schedule them for later time.
- Email list uploading is very easy and fast too.
- Campaign enagagement monitoring is not very descriptive.
- It doesn’t offer Instant Solutions on Chat if any technical problem comes up during a campaign.
- I find limited categories of pre-loaded templates in this software.
Read this authenticated review
This software is very easy to use and it doesn’t require any technical knowledge to create an informative email for mass mailing. So whenever we need to circulate our new product information in less time and to the maximum audience, we use this software. Its marketing automation features helps us in Welcome emails and festival greetings to our customers.
MPZMail Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
MPZMail in the UK supports simple email marketing for small businesses and marketers by allowing them to design and create emails from a browser. Schedule campaigns, launch them, and monitor activities of interest on the other end (email opening, clicking, etc.).
MPZMail's Free Forever plan for mailers to up to 2,000 subscribers (12,000 emails per month) is fairly popular given the company's small size. After that pricing ranges from £9 to £220 for 90,000 subscribers monthly, or on a flexible pay as you go schedule.
Categories: Email Marketing
MPZMail Technical Details