MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Read all reviews
MuleSoft Anypoint Platform's primary function is to offer our business a turnkey Cloud hosting solution for all RESTful APIs. There, we …
A great alternative to Dell Boomi or other middleware products. I still think the user interface is evolving but it can be of significant …
The main use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is to provide to our company the entire Cloud solution to host all RESTful APIs. There we can …
We use the MuleSoft Anypoint platform primarily in our IT department to build API solutions that interface with our vendors and partners. …
We have multiple clients who use Anypoint Platform with various levels of entitlements; from simple Runtime Manager to API Manager and …
Anypoint Platform is the next-gen tool that markets micro-service framework and is our go-to platform. It's being used across the …
We use Anypoint Platform to design Mulesoft based integration which works like backend for API implementation. This integration varies …
I'm using Anypoint Platform for one of our US-based clients. The client was looking for a solution to integrate different systems of stock …
It is being used by our Integration team. Basically, it is used to solve business problems where integration needs to be done between the …
Anypoint platform 6.4 is majorly used across my organization, as majority of projects running are on mule 3, Though we are having a few …
This platform is being used in an Energy multinational company as an innovative cloud based Enterprise Service Bus for orchestrating …
I have implemented the Anypoint API Manager for our 3 clients. For us, Anypoint API Manager is the main and only point of entry to access …
Anypoint Cloudhub Platform is used as the integration backbone in corporate IT and is mandated to be the integration layer that will see …
Hi! I'm Keiven, an experienced developer of MuleSoft technology. We use MuleSoft Anypoint Platform to develop microservices. We bring …
We helped several customers implement Mulesoft for integrating their various systems. We have used it mainly to integrate Salesforce with …
- Support for real-time and batch integration (9)9.494%
- Pre-built connectors (9)9.292%
- Data quality services (9)9.090%
- Connector modification (9)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Anypoint Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
19 people want pricing too
The Anypoint Platform developed by MuleSoft and acquired by Salesforce in early 2018 is designed to connect apps, data, and devices anywhere, on-premises or in the cloud. This platform was built to offer tools that architects and developers can adopt quickly to design, build and manage the entire lifecycle of their APIs, applications, and products.
- Supported: Anypoint Management Center
- Supported: Anypoint Design Center
- Supported: Hybrid Deployment
- Meta for Business
- Workday Business Process Framework
- Workday Financial Management/Revenue Management
- Workday Human Capital Management
- Workday Talent Insights
- Oracle Access Management
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Splunk Enterprise
- PayPal Payments Pro
- Oracle Database (legacy)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Google Marketing Platform
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
The Anypoint Platform developed by MuleSoft and acquired by Salesforce in early 2018 is designed to connect apps, data, and devices anywhere, on-premises or in the cloud. This platform was built to offer out-of-the-box connectors as well as tools that architects and developers can adopt quickly to design, build and manage the entire lifecycle of their APIs, applications, and products.
Reviewers rate Support for real-time and batch integration highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of Anypoint Platform are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Facilitates quicker vendor and partner onboarding.
- Rapid analysis with no need for human interaction.
- We haven't done the math on ROI yet, but bringing on new suppliers has been a lot quicker than developing custom solutions from scratch.
- Near real time monitoring, eliminated manual intervention
- Quick deployment, reduced TAT
- Efficient daily operations
- Productivity (gain time on environment configuration)
- We haven't calculated ROI, but it has allowed us to onboard new vendors much faster than building solutions in-house.
- Allows for faster integration and on-boarding of vendors and partners.
- We are able to easily automate many manual client processes which save many client hours and human error.
- Mulesoft can be used to provide an integration platform to a large number of systems like Salesforce, ODBC, JDBC, SAP, Mongo DB, etc.
- An excellent option to develop microservices and real-time integrations.
- Not as robust in handling large data volumes, Informatica is better in that respect.
- If you are a big size organization that heavily uses API's and SaaS-based integration, Anypoint platform is great. However, if your API implementations are not in Mulesoft, hosting just API specs is not worth it in terms of ROI.
- Mulesoft uses propitiatory language which makes it difficult to write custom code when required, some other iPaaS platforms like Webmethods.io uses nodeJS which makes it easier to write custom code. In short, when you need to write custom code, building and supporting is a challenge.
- Very expensive Enterprise Licence cost.
- Time saver as it is very fast in data transformation and prototyping the services.
- A large number of connectors are available.
- Positive impact in bringing more projects to us.
- Negative impact in that not many clients are aware of it as of now.
- ROI is overall on the positive side.
- Replacement of legacy middleware like TIBCO and Webmethods
- Start of new API first approach
- Great option for SaaS integrations after the acquisition by Salesforce
- We noticed a new way for integrating REST services interacting with mobile application (IOS/Android based).
- Our customer appreciated our work.
- Our customer appreciated having a very solid production environment while not needing to spend money to maintain it.
- Easy implementation - Policy enforcement is quick and easy, which in turn saves a lot in implementation costs.
- Lower maintenance cost - Since it is hosted on Mulesoft-managed cloud, there is no maintenance cost involved.
- Reduced Development Cost
- So far using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform will give you more profits in terms of compressing the timeline and project resources.
- Overall a good tool when comparing pricing and features provided together
- Mulesoft has reduced time to deliver and improved delivery output.
- Very expensive Enterprise Licence cost.
- MuleSoft Anypoint Platformon cloud is very quick to set up (it is not intended for internal use).
- DataWeave is very powerful to do transformations.
- Many native connectors are available (Salesforce...).
- Good for Re-Engineering existing projects with latest implementation approaches like API/Microservices
- Light weight
- Support On-Premises and Cloud Deployment
- Time and energy saved.
- In the initial stages, this tool is little tuff to understand but will love it once you know how to use it.
- Powerful tool.