Read all reviews
We have used Muvi for OTT and real-time content delivery for our clients. The Muvi tool has been a great user interface for our content. …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Muvi, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.muvi.com/pricing.html
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
Muvi is a SaaS-based OTT Platform that allows Video/Audio content owners to launch their own-branded OTT Multi-Screen Video/Audio Streaming Platforms across Web, Mobile & TV Ecosystems instantly. Muvi takes care of everything End-to-End, including IT Infrastructure, Online Video Player, DRM to Website and Apps for Mobile and TV out-of-the-box. Muvi is an ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
- Supported: Instantly deployable Audio and Video Streaming platform
- Supported: On-Demand Streaming
- Supported: Live Streaming
- Supported: Studio approved DRM
- Supported: Well documented flexible APIs
- Supported: Multiple Monetization
- Supported: Server-side Security & Firewall
- Supported: Online Video/Audio Player
- Supported: Multiple Payment Gateway Support
- Supported: Watermarking
- Supported: Multiple CDN
- Supported: Analytics
- Supported: 24x7x365 Support
- Supported: Partner Portal
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||23%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||16%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Muvi headquartered in New York offers their OTT platform, allowing the user to launch a branded video/audio streaming service instantly.
The most common users of Muvi are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Cloud content delivery/OTT
- Muvi dashboard.
- Tutorials for rookies
- Non-IT background cannot easily get hands-on