Read all reviews
We use myInterview as a pre-screen interview tool. It has greatly reduced the time from recruit to hire, and if a candidate is not a good …
I have given so many interviews on myInterview. This is one of the best suited tool for me as I am little shy in nature and sometimes I am …
We are using it to hire people for our organization. The best part of this platform is it provides end to end solution for the hiring …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of myInterview, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.myinterview.com/pricing.html
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
myInterview is a video interviewing solution from the company of the same name headquartered in Sydney, which provides presenting applicants with test scenarios, and are securely encoded and stored in regulatory compliance, and are mobile responsive.
- Supported: Video Interviewing
- Supported: App free mobile experience
- Supported: Beautifully branded candidate experience
- Supported: Live transcription
- Supported: Audio Interviews
- Supported: Multi Language display
- Supported: Automated interview recommendation engine
- Supported: SMS invitations and reminder workflows
- Supported: Mini ATS
- Supported: Question bank and templates
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||15%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
|Supported Countries||Europe, USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, UAE, India, China, South Africa, Chille|
|Supported Languages||English, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Spanish (SA), Portuguese, Hebrew|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use myInterview as a pre-screen interview tool. It has greatly reduced the time from recruit to hire, and if a candidate is not a good fit for one location, we can quickly upload their video to any other location.
- Reduces hiring time.
- Gives us a in person feel.
- Shows us things a resume or phone call cannot.
- They could have more integrations.
- Easier uploading.
- More employer seats for the cost.
It is great for our agent positions, but the upper management candidates do not seem to like it.
I have given so many interviews on myInterview. This is one of the best suited tool for me as I am little shy in nature and sometimes I am less expressive in front of the new people but in this tool we can simply record our video as per the questions asked by the company. We get a question on the screen and there is a time limit for those questions, we just need to answer the question in the given time interval or we can stop the video before time as well.
- This is one of the best interview tool I have ever used.
- We can simply record our video as per the questions asked by the company so it is good for the people who is shy in nature and less expressive in front of the new people.
- We can give a demo interview before the main interview just to check everything like video, audio, voice quality etc. are fine or not.
- It's voice clearance indicator is fabulous. If it's green means you are very much clear and it's red means you are not clear.
- Some company allows to retake the videos and then you can submit the best among those videos. So this is one of the amazing feature in myInterview.
- [I believe] if you are using this tool [for the] very first time, you will feel little awkward as you are simply speaking in front of a camera.
- Sometimes you will feel, the interview is not interactive as there is only one way communication.
- [In my experience, it is] very bad if you opened it in the Mobile phone. You need a Laptop for this tool.
This is best suited for the interviews where the companies have set of questions previously recorded and you need to answer the question and record the video for every questions in the given interval of time. So, I think this is one of the best tool for the people who is shy in nature and less expressive in front of the new people. Sometimes it will be very easy for you to answer the questions as the time limit is there. Some companies allow to retake that makes more comfortable for the candidate.
We are using it to hire people for our organization. The best part of this platform is it provides end to end solution for the hiring process. It is different from some of the very well-known hiring platforms; it provides you the visume (video resumes) of the potential candidates for the position you are looking to hire. You can even invite your contacts to put their visume that will provides you some more details about the candidate before one on one interaction. You can schedule interviews and send them invites for the same.
- Video resumes are always better than resumes in hard copy
- Shortlisting of candidates is easy
- You can schedule interviews and send them direct link to join
- There should be some divisions available so that during the interview process we can mark candidates as selected or need to be reviewed again
- Rest everything is amazing
If you have to recruit people almost every month and you spend a lot to get HR services with some RPO service provider company, then this is a great platform for your organization. It will definitely reduce the overall cost of HR. If you hire people once or twice in the year this is not a platform for you.