Reviews (1-3 of 3)
August 21, 2019
Our whole school uses myON Reader. The students use myON to read books that are not available in our school library. It gives them easy access to tons of books on their level that interest them. It also links to A. R. testing to make it easier for them to earn their A.R. points. myON has a lot of great features.
- It gives students a vast selection of reading materials.
- It helps students find books that interest them.
- It links to A.R. to make testing easier.
- I have no suggestions for improvements at this time.
Read Vanessa Brown's full review
I really like myON Reader. However, there are free programs that are very similar.
May 20, 2019
It is used across my whole campus where each student has the availability to read a book no matter if they are in school. It is much easier than to go to the library and pick whichever book is available instead of a book you want to read. On My Reader, they have that choice and it is convenience to them and us teachers.
Read Mario Sanchez's full review
When they aren't allowed to go to the library because it is closed. Less suited when the internet is down.
March 12, 2019
It is being used across the whole organization, mostly in English classes. It helps us measure student reading. The students stay engaged in the program, so not only can teachers monitor growth, but students can as well. The students feel and see the achievement that they have made throughout the year.
Read JESSICA MARTINDALE's full review
I love using this in the classroom and the students do as well. It is a great way to engage students in 21st-century learning by achieving on the computer. I like that you are able to use both paper and technology. I use it about twice a week in my classroom.
Renaissance myON® Reader Scorecard Summary
About Renaissance myON® Reader
Renaissance myON® Reader is a student-centered, personalized literacy program that gives students access to more than 6,000 enhanced digital books. Students can read at school or at home on any internet-enabled device. Titles are dynamically matched to each individual student's interests, grade, and Lexile® reading level. myON Reader includes a healthy mix of fiction and nonfiction content from Capstone Publishers - the leading educational and library publisher of the last 25 years - as well as more than 50 third-party publishers. Combined with a suite of close reading tools and embedded supports, myON Reader fosters student engagement and achievement.
- Renaissance myON® Reader gives students access to more than 6,000 enhanced digital books.
- Students can access content 24/7/365 online or offline.
- Educators can match their students with the right book at the right Lexile® reading level based on their individual interests.
- Educators gain visibility into each of their student's reading progress and can see what books students have opened, books read, time spent reading, and much more.
- A highlighting tool, notes, and stickable emojis related to literacy within Renaissance myON Reader help students develop close reading skills.
Categories: eLearning Content
Renaissance myON® Reader Competitors
LightSail, ScootPad, Imagine Learning
Renaissance myON® Reader Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Renaissance myON® Reader Technical Details