MyPBX is a telephony and VoIP software solution from VOIPITS INC.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/5w/Yj/KL3MCOVO5PWR.octet-streamMyPBX Always Comes ThroughI use MyPBX across the whole organization. It replaces people effort with virtual effort, for example: It serves as a virtual receptionist. I have set up virtual directions for "new clients", for "client services", and to specific people in the organisation including those located in different states in Australia.I have automated "during business hours" messaging and "after business hours" messaging with excellent results. When my office phone rings or any nominated extensions, my cell phone also rings so that I can be all places at once.I never miss a message, because any missed calls go directly to voicemail and are sent in a voice recording directly to my email client which I can access from my desktop or on my mobile phone. It is a complete hosted system with numerous options that are easy to set up. Whether I am in the office or anywhere in the world, I am always connected to my business real time.,Recording and delivering voice messages for immediate retrieval from your email client. Simultaneous phone calls to any lines you direct. Intuitive and simple to use launch panel.,Would like to see avatars on the launch pad to easily identify users and message types. Pre-recorded professional voice messages for purchase and customization would be nice. It would be helpful to have a selection of short background music loops.,10,Serves as a virtual receptionist, therefore, saves on outlays. Extremely cost effective overseas calls. Never missing a business opportunity because I'm connected 24/7.
MyPBX

MyPBX Reviews

MyPBX
Filter 1 vetted MyPBX reviews and ratings
Kim Walters profile photo
April 04, 2016

User Review: "MyPBX Always Comes Through"

1. It serves as a virtual receptionist. I have set up virtual directions for "new clients", for "client services", and to specific people in the organisation including those located in different states in Australia.
  2. I have automated "during business hours" messaging and "after business hours" messaging with excellent results.
  3. When my office phone rings or any nominated extensions, my cell phone also rings so that I can be all places at once.
  4. I never miss a message, because any missed calls go directly to voicemail and are sent in a voice recording directly to my email client which I can access from my desktop or on my mobile phone.
  5. It is a complete hosted system with numerous options that are easy to set up.
  6. Whether I am in the office or anywhere in the world, I am always connected to my business real time.
  • Recording and delivering voice messages for immediate retrieval from your email client.
  • Simultaneous phone calls to any lines you direct.
  • Intuitive and simple to use launch panel.
  • Would like to see avatars on the launch pad to easily identify users and message types.
  • Pre-recorded professional voice messages for purchase and customization would be nice.
  • It would be helpful to have a selection of short background music loops.
MyPBX is really well suited to a business that is willing to put in the time to work out the most appropriate system for its needs and for business owners who want to be connected 24/7 whether in or out of the office.
Read Kim Walters's full review

MyPBX Scorecard Summary

Hosted PBX (1)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (1)
User templates (1)
Call screening (1)
Message alerts (1)
Audio conferencing (1)

About MyPBX

MyPBX is a telephony and VoIP software solution from VOIPITS INC.