MySQL Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Kenneth Hess | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

I give MySQL a 9/10 overall because I really like it but I feel like there are a lot of tech people who would hate it if I gave it a 10/10. I've never had any problems with it or reached any of its limitations but I know a few people who have so I can't give it a 10/10 based on those complaints.
Read Kenneth Hess's full review

Usability

MySQL is very easy to learn and use once installation is complete. There are plenty of resources for guided learning either through books, videos, or other instruction formats. There are also a wide range of exercises to support the learning and skills for make MySQL a very useful and usable product.

About MySQL

MySQL is a popular open-source relational and embedded database, now owned by Oracle.

MySQL Integrations