Return to navigation
Read all reviews
We use Namely for HRIS, payroll, time management, and benefits. This allows us to track the major aspects of the employee life cycle. The …
I use Namely for HR, payroll, benefits administration, compliance, and time tracking. We used to be at ADP, a done-for-you PEO. I prefer …
I currently use the HRIS tool and performance. I used to use payroll, benefits administration, and benefits brokerage as well, but we fell …
For Cyber Technology Group, Namely is the platform we use for communication and connection as a team, for the streamlining of Onboarding …
The business problems Namely addressed are performance reviews, requesting time off, automating onboarding new hire paperwork, some …
We use Namely as our main HRIS, payroll, and time management system. The whole organization uses it.
Namely is used by our entire company, it is what HR uses for payroll and benefits. The software allows for direct deposit and easy changes …
This software tool is used as an in-house human resource repository for information and access to work and personal documentation.
It is being used as our HRIS, benefits, and payroll system company-wide. It addressed the business problem of freeing up more of my time …
Namely is being used at our company to manage onboarding, payroll, time off and reviews.
We used this to take care of HR activities including remuneration and taking care of time off, etc. This is also referred for bulk …
Namely is used at our company for employees to clock in and out and to manage sick / vacation time. It’s easy to request time off through …
It gave us a fun way to marry HR and team involvement. Having built-in reviews was very helpful as well as goal setting both individually …
Payroll, HR functions. It's nice that employees have access to it but other than that to me it seems like a rushed program with no …
We used Namely for a variety of human resource tasks, including payroll, open enrollment, organization charts, and even coworker birthdays …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Update personal information (125)8.989%
- Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc. (119)7.878%
- Employment history (123)7.777%
- Organizational charting (121)7.171%
User Review: Namely Works As An All-In-One HR Platform For Medium Size Companies
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://hubs.ly/H0y3fxL0
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Return to navigation
Return to navigation
Return to navigation
Namely streamlines HR data into a single platform. With technology, supported by a team of HR experts, Namely aims to empower people teams with a complete HR solution designed for mid-sized businesses (25-1000 employees).
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset issue and transfer management
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Warranty and after-sales status maintenance contract tracking
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: HR Analytics
- Supported: Compliance Database
- Supported: Learning Management
- Supported: Live Compliance Advisors
- Supported: Anonymous Employee Reporting
- Supported: Time Management
- Supported: Time Tracking
- Supported: Mobile App for Employee Self-Service
- Supported: Benefits Enrollment Wizard
- Supported: Open API
- Supported: Managed Payroll Services
- Supported: Managed Benefits Services
- Replicon Time & Attendance
- Breezy HR
- The Applicant Manager (TAM)
- ATS OnDemand
- Trakstar Hire
- LinkedIn Talent Hub
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- NetSuite ERP
- The Okta Identity Cloud
- OneLogin by One Identity
- SAP Litmos
- Absorb LMS
- Culture Amp
- Small Improvements
- Justworks Hours
- Human Interest
- Verified First
- ApplicantStack, from SwipeClock
- WEX Benefits
- Google Workspace
- Blue Marble
- Sigla Group
- Vintage Hill Consulting
- Positively Partners
- Thrive Pass
- Office Space
- Org Chart Now
|Supported Countries||United States|
Namely offers a cloud-based HR platform for integrated core and specialized HR services, including time and employee performance management and onboarding processes.
Reviewers rate Update personal information highest, with a score of 8.9.
The most common users of Namely are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Return to navigation
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Cost effective.
- Saves time in reporting.
- Improved employee self service.
- Saved cost of benefits while increasing coverage.
- Spend less time administering payroll.
- When we were over 100, it provided a huge benefit to us due to the accuracy of payroll, benefits integration and management, and org chart and performance tracking. Having all of that in one place was a huge improvement from the former disjointed user experience.
- When we dropped below 100 due to covid, our insurance rates went up 93% to offer comparable plans, and we had to move over to a PEO for benefits which meant we also had to move payroll. It was hugely disruptive, and now our employees have a bad experience when trying to manage their HR lives in multiple places. It is confusing and, again, disjointed.
- Great impact on engagement with employees
- Time saving with Onboarding and hiring
- Time saved with payroll process
- It does not integrate with our payroll system. We need to manually submit time-off requests to payroll. This requires more labor on our part.
- This has allowed for a much smoother new hire onboarding (particularly with paperwork), especially as we work remotely.
- Saves HR time when onboarding employees and collecting paperwork initially
- Improved employee self-service (updating banking and personal info)
- I am not involved in the business objections wrapped into Namely.
- We grew our company from 70 to 112 people and we needed a human resource mgmt. sys'.
- We were able to hire and distribute hiring documents efficiently.
- We have been able to use the timecard system for helping with payroll.
- Definitely has saved time.
- They have cost us with tax penalties. We share the notices we get and they are not timely enough to get them fixed.
- Namley Time glitches cost us time.
- Pay project services for EIN registration and still dealing with it for 2 months.
- Saved us on payroll multiple time. :)
- Management of employee data is an advantage.
- Taking care of Time off in bulk is admirable.
- Remuneration on the basis of allotted compensation is again an advantage.
- Employee rating.
- Saves time
- Saves money
- team engagement
- Not worth the cost at all in my opinion
- No time saved...more time spent on it I believe
- I feel a waste of MONEY
- Namely offered great employee self-service for open enrollment, payroll, updating profile/job info, and time off.
- Every year when reviewing & updating departments it must be done twice because payroll is not linked to HRIS.
- Unsure - I was not working at the organization pre-Namely.
- HR saves 5 hours per new hires with the modern onboarding features.
- Saved a lot of time when onboarding new employees.
- Provided an easy to use tool for our employees to track PTO, Pay, Performance.
- We find we have to constantly ask Namely if they are paying tax bills or if we are required.
- More transparency.
- Better communication.
- We came from a payroll environment that took a significant amount of time to process time cards and prepare payroll. What took a full day plus now is done much faster.
- Employees know their payroll is correct. They review their own time to verify.
- Error reduction.
- Namely sends out notifications of changes automatically, which is efficient.
- It saved the time we previously used to communicate HR issues. It can be regarded as employee self-service; cost savings.
- Improved employee information.
- Improved management of benefits.
- Org chartering.
- User friendly.
- Lot of self service capabilities.