Narvar is an amazing and easy-to-use tool that we implemented to provide more robust shipping, delivered, and delayed status notifications …
At my previous company, Narvar powered post-purchase order tracking and returns. The returns solution is the best solution they have. It …
Our Ecom team manages the setup and marketing aspects of Narvar, but the end product is used by Customer Service as well, since it …
We used Narvar's tracking & returns features. The tracking gave our customers a much better experience from a UX perspective. Prior to …
The primary use of Narvar was to make both our online and in-store experience as consistent as possible. In the store, our customers were …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Narvar, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
20 people want pricing too
Narvar, headquartered in San Francisco, offers their post-purchase oriented customer experience platform, providing shipment tracking, customer pick up options, notifications, and purchase return capabilities and features.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Increased marketing
- Increased engagement
- Increased revenue
- Reduce contact center volume.
- Increase NPS.
- Positive ROI: whereas a UPS/Fedex site never drove any revenue.
- Not sure we could attribute ROI to this tool.
- Customer experience & perception (while hard to measure) has definitely increased given the feedback that the call center received.
- Social interaction as well as rating/reviews saw an increase in engagement since the user was on a branded experience and could click through to other content areas