Narvar is an amazing and easy-to-use tool that we implemented to provide more robust shipping, delivered, and delayed status notifications …
At my previous company, Narvar powered post-purchase order tracking and returns. The returns solution is the best solution they have. It …
Our Ecom team manages the setup and marketing aspects of Narvar, but the end product is used by Customer Service as well, since it …
We used Narvar's tracking & returns features. The tracking gave our customers a much better experience from a UX perspective. Prior to …
The primary use of Narvar was to make both our online and in-store experience as consistent as possible. In the store, our customers were …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Narvar, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
20 people want pricing too
Narvar, headquartered in San Francisco, offers their post-purchase oriented customer experience platform, providing shipment tracking, customer pick up options, notifications, and purchase return capabilities and features.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Shipping updates
- More robust analytics
- Tips & tricks on how to be most successful
- Returns solution.
- Customer success.
- Innovative solutions.
- Pricing is much more expensive than competitors.
- UI Design is often lacking.
- Easy to read estimated delivery date and text notification opt-in reduces customer frustration.
- Ability to capture customer feedback on shipping experience.
- Ability to drive customers back to the site for potential repurchase
- Adding other functionality beyond the basic technology can be costly for a small to medium business. Narvar's grown rapidly since we started using them and their baseline costs for add-ons are out of our price range for post-purchase/returns.
- Their client success team is pretty attentive & helpful.
- Ease of using the tool.
- UX Design of the platform tools
- Client success proactively providing metrics & “checking in” with clients; not just when there’s an issue.
- Narvar offered us a turn-key solution that we had up and running in less than a month.
- Narvar offered several out of the box widgets (solutions) to help build/customize content (calendar view, milestone icons, SMS messaging and personalize content based on items purchased).
- Narvar's solution is scalable/expandable to include returns (once we are ready).
- Narvar could do a better job at keeping in touch with their custom and informing them on ways to improve their experience. Many times, I had to be the one to reach out.
- Monthly review meetings were often missed with limited reporting. Narvar finally created a reporting dashboard which helped eliminate the need for frequent meetings.