Reviews (1-1 of 1)
August 11, 2014
Score 6 out of 10
We used it for our managed services and as a collocation site at Andover, MA and San Jose, CA. We worked with them to host our hardware for SAAS offering for our application. We purchased power and network from them along with remote hand services.
- Remote hand services often pretty responsive and good follow through
- Shipping and handling was never an issue at Navisite facility for our hardware orders
- Managed services were also very competent to address issues within short amount of time
- San Jose facility power outage caused damage to company's credibility, this should not occur again being 7x24 facility and backup generator
- Avoiding too many management changes will help create good connection with individuals for sustained harmony
Read this authenticated review
Clarify before hand any additional charges for remote hand and arrangement/SLA for remote hand. Negotiate well on these terms as they tend to be more flexible around this. Clarify shipping and handling charges if any.
NaviCloud Scorecard Summary
NaviCloud, from Navisite, a Spectrum Enterprise company, offers a variety of managed, cloud-based, infrastructure-as-a-service solutions. It's main offerings are Azure Cloud Management, VMWare Cloud Management, and a professional service offering that offers IT assistance and support.
According to Navisite, their infrastructure can accommodate projects of any scale or size, backed by a support team with decades of experience, with 24x7 coverage, 1,400+ IT certifications and a financially-backed 99.99% SLA guarantee. Navisite can also assist users with creating customized solutions that fit their current and future business goals.
With NaviCloud, Navisite manages users’ virtual and physical servers, as well as their hybrid solutions should they choose to utilize them, from data centers on both coasts of the US, along with the UK.
NaviCloud Technical Details