Insight is an HR solution that automates the entire hiring and selection process from requisition to hire and is tailored for the unique needs of public sector organizations. Some key functions include position requisition approval, automatic minimum qualification screening, test statistics and analysis and EEO reporting.Great Planning and CRM ToolI use Insight to manage health care provider contacts. It is used to plan and implement calling on health care providers and to track pharmaceutical samples we leave with providers. I like the route builder which allows me to stay organized and group HCPs together at a specific location. Reports are also helpful to help me stay on track with my plan of action.,Route Builder Planner Reports Simple Interface,More recognizable sign field Better design,8,Simple Interface User friendly Organization
NEOGOV Insight

NEOGOV Insight Reviews

NEOGOV Insight
Filter 3 vetted NEOGOV Insight reviews and ratings
September 15, 2017

NEOGOV Insight Review: "Great Planning and CRM Tool"

• Route Builder
  • Planner
  • Reports
  • Simple Interface
  • More recognizable sign field
  • Better design
This application is well suited for tracking customer sales activity on a daily basis. This helps me to stay organized and to better implement my weekly sales plan and strategies. I would definitely recommend Insight for use in the pharmaceutical sales arena.

NEOGOV Insight Scorecard Summary