Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 28, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Currently being used in a public sector organization to post, recruit, automate and manage the open positions for the org and support different facets of the recruiting/talent management process.
- Good value.
- Built based on U.S. public sector organizations and needs.
- Paper reduction and improved efficiencies.
- Based on a U.S. public sector so it is specific for the government; not sure it supports other or private businesses.
- As with many HR system solutions, there are limitations that need workarounds.
- The position description is not straightforward when posting jobs. Text and formatting manipulation are time-consuming rather than being able to copy an existing post.
Read this authenticated review
It can streamline a variety of recruiting and talent management processes if the environment is coming from very manual/dated processes. It can reduce the office administrative requirements and reduce the paper trail by managing information electronically.
NEOGOV Onboard Scorecard Summary
About NEOGOV Onboard
NEOGOV's Onboard is an HR solution that enables new hires to become more productive from their first day on the job by streamlining new hire paper work, processes and training.
Categories: HR Service Delivery
NEOGOV Onboard Competitors
Workday, SuccessFactors BizX, euHReka
NEOGOV Onboard Support Options
NEOGOV Onboard Technical Details