Reviews (1-7 of 7)
- Web-based and user friendly interface (unlike some other CRM applications)
- Great customer service
- Easy-to-use reports and dashboards
- I believe that NeonCRM is not as "robust" as some other CRM applications. It has a reporting function but the ability to issue queries is not as flexible as, say, Raiser's Edge.
- I would like to see keyboard shortcuts in Neon. If you are doing lots of data entry, keyboard shortcuts are a must.
- I have occasionally experienced slowness - though this may be a browser issue!
- Neon is not as customizable as I would like - for example, on the "Fundraising Dashboard" I wish I could customize what information the dashboard shows. It would save me a LOT of time.
- Contact information for our constituents.
- Tracking our fundraising campaigns.
- Generating reports of all kinds. Very easy to generate reports.
- NeonCRM is very responsive and committed to updates to the system. This is not an area to improve upon but it is noteworthy that they are continuing to offer new features and fix that which is broken.
- It sends letters automatically per your criteria
- It has a great number of fields for contact information
- NeonCRM is very customizable
- The user interface is not very intuitive.
- There is a steep learning curve
- I would recommend that training be offered and highly encouraged
- Merging duplicate records
- Processing credit cards
- Creation and management of ongoing reports
- Some features are pretty buried in menus - so it can be difficult to find them. It takes me multiple times of walking through the help videos to understand when I have questions.
- We appreciate having one software that serves multiple purposes and can get a full view of our constituents.
- Donations are easy and trackable.
- Reporting is easy and customizable.
- I'm not unhappy with any features. Typically, when I notice some missing functionality, there's a way around it and NeonCRM is constantly updating their system and listening to users.
- Easy to run, easy to use reports
- Event registration and management
- Overall extremely intuitive and user friendly
- Peer to peer fundraising is a bit difficult for some users
- Team registration capabilities would be very nice to have for events
- A clearer step by step guide for building a campaign or event page would be helpful for those who do not do it often.
It is extremely helpful having online giving or event registration linked directly to the constituents records. This saves time by removing the manual entry piece.
For more complicated web pages we build them outside of NeonCRM on our main website, and link only the interactive pages/ forms in NeonCRM
- The setup and import process was very effective. The team looked at our account import data and recommended ways to format it and explain how it would best be translated into the NEON system.
- The deduplicate tool is effective and easy to use. The step-by-step system allows a record with multiple addresses to be combined into one account, or added to a household or left as is.
- It works! We've used other systems that are nightmarish. This system is easy to use and the detailed training videos get into more of the nitty-gritty in a clear and extremely helpful way.
- Customising form fields was extremely important and easy to do. MailChimp integration using reports from this customization is clutch.
- The Eventbrite integration is very helpful, but unfortunately doesn't integrate with events that were imported or created directly into NEON. This makes reporting on total registration and tracking relationships a challenge.
- The design could use some improvement, but I'm more pleased that it works and has an intuitive processes.
NeonCRM Scorecard Summary
The product is cloud-based, allowing companies to access the Neon database from anywhere, including on iPhone and Android apps.
All plans include unlimited system users, unlimited online forms, and unlimited ticket support. Essentials is a streamlined version of Neon designed for smaller nonprofits. Premium support options are included with Empower. All pricing is based on number of constituent records in each database. For more information, see our website.
NeonCRM Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||55%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
NeonCRM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Visual Phone Support|
NeonCRM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||United States|