We are a very small financial services firm that has been utilizing Net-Results to generate targeted communication messages to our clients …
Email deliverability reporting (46)
List management (22)
Standard reports (22)
Mobile optimization (22)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Net-Results, and make your voice heard!
One Price Full Platform
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
- Supported: Database Segmentation
- Supported: Drag-and-Drop Landing Page Creator
- Supported: Customized Dashboards
- Supported: Email Marketing
Visit https://net-results.wistia.com/medias/m9tba6rerl to watch Net-Results video.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|
- It is much more cost effective than our previous solution
- There isn't as much frustration with creating an email campaign or getting help with the product, as in the past
- Too soon to tell.
- Time saved by salesteam: at least divided by 2!
- Lead management: I think we don't forget to communicate and follow any of our inbound leads anymore.
- More effective lead conversion.
- Improved visibility into marketing activities and the results thereof.
- Greater insight into website traffic.
- Stronger re-engagement rates - The buy cycle for our product can be very long. Net-Results helps us keep in touch with prospects that may have gone cold.
- Better asset utilization - Net-Results helps us drive continuous utilization of our assets.
- Efficiency - The automation Net-Results has provided means we can focus on other tasks, like creating new assets or building new partnerships.
- Our email open and click rates have increased as a result of our better ability to target the right audience.
- Our ability to track engagement has enabled us to improve content.
- We have seen an increase in the number of registrants per auction as a result of better marketing.
- Improved our ability to "touch" our clients more regularly
- Easy way to assist our participants with useful knowledge that leads them to make changes on their own
- We are getting more direction on where to spend our AdWords budget.
- Our sales team is able to get into contact with people before an opportunity is potentially lost.
- Increased efficiency for us and our clients; automated followup does the work for us.
- Identifies engaged prospects easily, helping us target more accurately who to follow up with individually.
- Net-Result's ability to integrate with our platform has made our platform more effective and efficient as well.
- Easier to track leads and when they should be contacted by a sales team with their lead scoring.
- The emails we send generate a majority of revenue in online sales for some of our clients.
- For us as an agency it is definitely more affordable than other marketing automation software out there which has increased out ROI.
- Better nurturing of leads
- Better analysis of metrics and highlighting of issues in marketing funnel
- Increased the number of leads, and faster lead conversion for our sales team.
- Net-Results pays for itself every month
- Lead conversion intelligence is on point
- Lead generation - converting prospects into leads. Our entire sales process begins with Net-Resuts. We add prospects to our lists and then use Net-Results to initiate - and score - engagement so that by the time Sales intervenes, we have nurtured a hot lead with a well understood history of activity.
- Time will tell on this piece, too early in the process to provide info. Will update in near future.
- Large Inbound Lead Funnel Created
- Positive ROI
- Great Conversion Rates
- Increase engagement from our contact and lead lists.
- Increased ROI through scoring leads to save Sales time of sorting through themselves.
- More targetted messaging by leveraging their segementation feature that spans the entire system.
- Lead Conversion and Nurturing
- Inhouse landing pages and forms
- Web traffic tracking
- Net-Results has helped our business to increase the frequency and reach of our marketing efforts 5X its normal rate.
- We have accelerated potential prospects to sales-ready points twice as fast as we've been able to with previous efforts.
- Net-Results has also helped us to grasp our audience from a segmentation standpoint and to be able to continually nurture those that we are currently doing business with as well.
- Our Sales team can learn about the web and email activity of leads on their own, without my involvement. That is a big benefit for the business, to empower them and free up my team's time.
- The automatic alerts delivered to the Sales team when a dark/ghosted lead returns to the site have been great for their prioritization.
- The nurture campaigns can be triggered off of a field update in Salesforce. Again, Sales is now in charge of their own customized marketing.
- We are able to manage lists to create target specific emails.
- Our emails are getting into inboxes, something that is unknown when sending through a home grown system.
- Able to keep audience engaged.
- Better customer service.
- Ability to measure effectiveness of inbound marketing and make improvements
- Higher web form conversion rates
- Better lead scoring and assignment
- The lead conversion rate has grown each year. A friendly competitive atmosphere developed amongst the sales staff, who have created "Conversion Farms" in their territories.
- Rapid, complete information provides building blocks for efficiency and customer service. Net-Results has been instrumental in building and maintaining these areas.