Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
An enterprise-grade storage management solution designed to deliver secure, proven storage management, data protection, and cost savings. Software service supports various use cases, such as File shares and block-level storage serving NAS (NFS, SMB / CIFS) and SAN (iSCSI) Disaster Recovery, Backup, Archive, DevOps, and Databases. Cloud Volumes ONTAP is offered in a standard single-node configuration or in a High Availability (HA) configuration.
Cloud Volume ONTAP provides a consistent storage experience on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
For more information, please visit us at https://cloud.netapp.com/ontap-cloud.
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: File search
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
- Supported: Single sign-on
- Supported: Two-step verification
- Supported: End-user encryption
- Supported: User and role management
- Supported: Strorage limit management
- Supported: File organization
- Supported: Device management
- Supported: Password protected files
- Supported: Performance
- Supported: Reliability
- Supported: Storage Reports
- Supported: Multi-language
- Supported: Multi-currency
- Supported: Data Replication
- Supported: SnapShots
- Supported: Data Cloning
- Supported: Data Deduplication
- Supported: Data Compression
- Supported: Data Compaction
- Supported: Data Tiering
- Supported: Data Caching
- Supported: Data Privacy & Compliance
- Supported: Backup & Restore
- Supported: Performance Monitoring
Watch NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP is a powerful solution for your enterprise workloads, with its data protection and storage efficiency features, available in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and hybrid environments. Learn About Cloud Volumes ONTAP - https://cloud.netapp.com/ontap-cloud
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||60%|
- Cost savings
- Additional cloud vendor support
- Expanded capabilities
- Lower pricing tiers for licensing
- Free/included entry tier
- Ease of allocation and management of storage in AWS
- Less costly than the native storage management on AWS over 10Tb
- Performance and scalability
- Easy to setup and configure
- More competitive pricing at lower volumes of storage
- Make it possible to manage storage across hybrid and multiple cloud environments
- Dynamic mapping of storage devices--topology mapping
- Data tiering--compression and deduplication
- Centralized management of all storage components
- Tighter integration with third-party (non-storage) monitoring tools
- CMDB classifications break down when integrating with ServiceNow
- Migrating storage workloads from one cloud service provider to another
- Migrate on-prem storage volumes to AWS
- Provides Disaster Recovery in the cloud options
- NetApp [Cloud Volumes ONTAP] has been very stable so far!
- Integration with Azure and GCP is behind compared to AWS
- NetApp support can be "touch and go"
- NetApp Documentation seems a bit lacking
- Integrates into major Cloud vendors.
- Integrates with NetApp infrastructure.
- See additional integration with other storage vendors.
- Create single pane of view with integrated ONTAP systems.