NetBase Quid Reviews

March 07, 2016
Becca James | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I really love NetBase and plan to renew, however, if I find another tool that can offer me insights that would enhance our campaigns and save me time (like the items I previously discussed about Networked Insights), then I will switch platforms.
Read Becca James's full review
December 16, 2015
Simon Quinton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

NetBase is moving towards industry leading analysis in terms of social listening and how brands/analysts can use the data provided to get real insight into what conversations are taking place and what is driving them. They recently launched a new browser app version of the tool which is much sleeker, quicker and has added much more depth and the ability to download a full report ready to go to the client if needed, saving a lot of time!
Read Simon Quinton's full review
December 16, 2015
Scott Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Very happy with the product, regular software updates and a clear product roadmap, and good customer support/service.
Read Scott Thompson's full review
January 20, 2016
Laura Murray DePeters | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I've been pretty impressed with the breadth of the capabilities NetBase has and it is fairly easy to use. It is integral to my day-to-day job role and providing superior service to clients.
Read Laura Murray DePeters's full review
January 20, 2016
Alyssa Miron | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I like the tool, but inevitably whether we continue to use it or not is out of my control.
Read Alyssa Miron's full review
Alisa Abrams | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We've had a good experience using the tool and have invested quite a bit of time training the internal team on how to get the most benefit out of it. There would need to be a compelling reason or business case to port over all of our existing topics and tool know-how to another platform.
Read Alisa Abrams's full review
Andrew Dolby | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We're seeing a lot of efficiency with the tool, and I am sure that will only grow as we use it more and on more projects.
Read Andrew Dolby's full review
Sarah Flagg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We've only been using Netbase for a few months and can already tell it's a gamechanger for our social media and new business teams. We'll be more likely to renew next year when we can build in the cost of it into our Scopes of Work and future contracts. The hardest part was getting approval beforehand. The service is fantastic and I really like the way the interface is set up.
Read Sarah Flagg's full review
August 10, 2015
Caitlin Bishop | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

The team there is incredibly helpful, jumping in on projects with us and always available to hop on the phone and help us. They're truly partners of ours. The tool itself is very robust. Even if we just use the simplest features, it's amazing to be able to report on the success of a campaign hashtag in under an hour, with analysis, under 10 minutes if not [less].
Read Caitlin Bishop's full review
August 05, 2015
Brian St. Onge | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

While we have used NetBase for many clients, I am not privy to the companies direction on social media analysis in the future. I believe it is a must have and we will continue to engage more clients with it, but it is an expensive proposition given the licensing and staffing needed to run the analysis.
Read Brian St. Onge's full review
August 17, 2015
Tom Thistleton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Being able to have access to immediate consumer feedback is very valuable. If I have a question about what consumers are thinking, I can look to NetBase and have the answer immediately. This saves so much time and enables me to perform research so much more quickly than before.

The reports that are generated are great as well and can be easily exported and look great for presentations
Read Tom Thistleton's full review
Kelsey Alders | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I would renew NetBase if I had strong desire or need to use it. Because I am not sure if I will need to use it in the future, I think for now it is a nice tool to have, but not an absolute necessity. I also think that many times, for my purposes, it can be easier to read the majority of traffic using Twitter.
Read Kelsey Alders's full review
Bradley Tomlinson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I gave it an 8 because I think it has been really helpful but, there is room for improvement especially in terms of integration with Instagram which is huge network for us.
Read Bradley Tomlinson's full review

What is NetBase Quid?

NetBase Quid is a consumer and market intelligence platform, delivering contextual insights to reveal business trends, connect with consumers, and understand the story behind competitors and the market. The platform uses advanced artificial intelligence to process billions of indexed resources across all forms of structured and unstructured data, aiming to empower brand, agency, and consulting services customers to make smart, data-driven decisions accurately, quickly, and efficiently. NetBase Quid is a partner of American Airlines, Coca-Cola, Ogilvy, T-Mobile, United Airlines, YUM! Brands, Walmart, Hyundai, Wunderman Thompson, Microsoft, BCG, and The New York Times.

NetBase Quid Features

Has featureNews and Media Analysis
Has featureReport Exporting

NetBase Quid Screenshots

NetBase Quid Videos (3)

Watch We sat down with Sydney Perotti, Communications Analyst at PepsiCo in Chicago, to understand how using NetBase Quid’s “Quid Pro” helped drive business decisions by uncovering new opportunities for their Quaker Grits brand. Sydney explains how Quid Pro’s billions of news and blog sources helped her and her team understand consumer and cultural trends, including the discovery of the Jekyll Island Shrimp & Grits Festival in Georgia. For more information about NetBase Quid, visit https://www.netbasequid.com. Request a Free Demo: https://netbasequid.com/demo.

Watch We sat down with Andy Mecs, VP of Marketing & Innovation at StarKist in Pittsburgh, PA to understand how using NetBase Quid ‘s social media analytics helped StarKist with market research to understand consumer trends to develop better packaging to call out ingredients, flavors and nutritional information. For more information about NetBase Quid, visit https://netbasequid.com. Request a Free Demo: https://netbasequid.com/demo.

Watch We recently interviewed America Anguiano, Senior Marketing Analyst at ICF Next, a global marketing agency with offices in Los Angeles, CA. Anguiano explains how NetBase Quid’s AI powered social mood tool has fueled ICF Next’s creative team and clients by capturing conversations around consumer sentiment within the travel industry. Data insights from media articles such as news articles, blogs, forums and social media, have propelled her agency to adapt to new trends and predict what’s next in travel. For more information about NetBase Quid, visit https://netbasequid.com. Request a Free Demo: http://go.netbase.com/demo.

NetBase Quid Competitors