- First, our old network documentation tool was not anymore supported.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NetBrain, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
NetBrain is a network monitoring solution. NetBrain's automation technology aims to deliver accurate documentation, faster troubleshooting and improved security for the user's network.
The vendor touts the following five benefits of NetBrain:
- Dynamic Map is a user interface designed for automating any tasks. (According to the vendor, it is the first of its kind.)
- Intelligent network discovery is capable of learning a heterogeneous network – multi-vendor, virtual and SDN.
- Integrate with existing tools to pull any network information directly on the map.
- Triggered automation starts mapping and diagnoses before the engineer arrives on the scene.
- Executable Runbooks saves a team’s precious tribal knowledge for improved collaboration.
There are still some problems with the automatic documentation and path discovery with virtual L2 firewalls.
Although the implementation of the documentation of Cisco ACI is just in the beginning but, if finished, it's probably a great tool to have an end-to-end view of paths from the legacy network into SDN.