Directory of employee names (78)
Message alerts (78)
Call reports (78)
Answering rules (89)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NetFortris, and make your voice heard!
Hybrid Software Subscription (Required with Hybrid Premise)
Entry-level set up fee?
- $5 per userRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $30 per month
Rated PCMag's Editors' Choice for Business VoIP 2016, NetFortris (formerly Fonality) is a leading business phone system provider that bundles its unified communications software for a complete business communications solution. NetFortris says it is known for:
- Innovating with Heads Up Display (HUD) so users can see who's available, chat, audio and video conference, record calls on the fly, and more
- Building in fundamental call center features like simple queues
- Offering advanced features that make enterprise-level call center available at the fraction of the price
- Including a web phone and mobile app at no additional cost
- Lowering costs with unlimited calling plans between the U.S. and more than a half dozen other countries and territories
- Providing 24/7 support - even on holidays
- Transparency: if there is an issue, they'll tell users
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
- Supported: Heads Up Display (HUD) UC applications
- Supported: 100+ Business Phone System Features
- Supported: Softphone (Included)
- Supported: Voicemail Transcription
- Supported: Call Center Software (Built-in)
- Supported: On Demand Recording / Record All
- Supported: Paperless Fax / FaxLync
- Supported: 24/7 Support
Watch What is NetFortris?
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Global (99 countries and territories)|
- The server configuration is straight forward and idiot proof for the most part
- The hardphones exceed expectations
- The integration of WebHUD and Desktop software are great!
- The Click to Dial set up is awesome. Whether you are using the browser plugin (the only one I had the most success with was Chrome - IE and Outlook cause unintended problems to occur with those applications) or using it through a CRM (I use Blitz Lead Manager), this is a great feature that totally kills wrong dials and reduces the amount of time spent calling clients, prospects and leads.
- Recording VM and other greetings is very easy. Simply choose which extension will ring and the individual there can quickly and effectively record the necessary message. It is easy to do for the first time or to redo one of the greetings if you choose.
- Retrieving voicemails is also very easy. It is great that they appear in multiple places, like in your email and on the phone itself.
- quality calls amd call queues
- call monitering
- HUD web soft phone
- Dialing and company directory.
- Conference calls and meetings.
- Voicemail to email interface.
- Control panel
- Adding users and user management.
- Call Routing setup
- Call tree structure setup.
- Add/Moves/Changes of Extensions
- Adjusting the Auto Attendant.
- Changing the call queues.