Directory of employee names (77)
Message alerts (77)
Answering rules (88)
Call reports (77)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NetFortris (formerly Fonality), and make your voice heard!
Hybrid Software Subscription (Required with Hybrid Premise)
Entry-level set up fee?
- $5 per userRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $30 per month
Rated PCMag's Editors' Choice for Business VoIP 2016, NetFortris (formerly Fonality) is a leading business phone system provider that bundles its unified communications software for a complete business communications solution. NetFortris says it is known for:
- Innovating with Heads Up Display (HUD) so users can see who's available, chat, audio and video conference, record calls on the fly, and more
- Building in fundamental call center features like simple queues
- Offering advanced features that make enterprise-level call center available at the fraction of the price
- Including a web phone and mobile app at no additional cost
- Lowering costs with unlimited calling plans between the U.S. and more than a half dozen other countries and territories
- Providing 24/7 support - even on holidays
- Transparency: if there is an issue, they'll tell users
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
- Supported: Heads Up Display (HUD) UC applications
- Supported: 100+ Business Phone System Features
- Supported: Softphone (Included)
- Supported: Voicemail Transcription
- Supported: Call Center Software (Built-in)
- Supported: On Demand Recording / Record All
- Supported: Paperless Fax / FaxLync
- Supported: 24/7 Support
Watch What is NetFortris?
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Global (99 countries and territories)|
Probably if you need a more complex solution and you have an enterprise level company having your own hardware gives you more control over your calls and how to manage them. But again, I think that Fonality can cover most scenarios without the need of a huge investment.
- Fonality is well suited for companies who require strict controls on certain phone calling features.
- Fonality works well in cases where staff are located in multiple locations and still want to appear as a single entity with their telecommunications.
Fonality seems to be more limited in terms of ensuring that staff learn and utilize the features that are available because all of the support must be accessed online.
- Businesses that lack the space on desks for phones and would rather use a software solution
- Businesses with limited wall jacks that need phones with Ethernet passthrough
- Businesses where moving extensions may be harder than moving the physical phone
The Polycom phones are a little basic and finding missed calls is a little difficult. Also, the HUD is a little confusing. Depending on how you dial or how the call comes into the office, the call log may only show your extension instead of the external number being contacted.