May 08, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Claudio Hoffer's full review
Pros and Cons
- Ample visualization of the corporate network performance, making the identification and resolution of net problems easier
- Works flawlessly with our virtual and cloud-based services, showing us who is consuming more resources.
- Helps to identify threatening traffic patterns faster than our previous solution.
- Product features are sometimes overwhelming if the IT team is not used to this technology. For a small and mid-size company, the number of settings and work that is needed to implement the solution could be a long and exhausting process.
- A "lite" version of Visual TruView could help a lot to small sized environments looking to develop the solution.
- I would like to add some mitigation tools for simple/common problems that could be easily managed by a monitoring tool like Netscout TruView.