Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Role-based user permissions (79)
Standard reports (70)
Custom reports (70)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NetSuite ERP, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Act-On Software
- Arena BOMControl
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Phocas Business Intelligence
- CallidusCloud LeadRocket
- SAP CLM, discontinued, duplicate
- Axiom Software by Syntellis Performance Solutions
- Bronto Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- UKG Pro
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio
- by Emburse
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- As a company with multiple branches, we have greater viability in the accounting department.
- The related records has made it easier to track orders and see where hold ups are.
- The financial statements are easy to manage and drill down in.
- 100% adoption in about 4 months.
- Helped us do our first global monthly close.
- Easy to integrate acquisitions.
- Clear Visibility
- It has streamlined accounting practices.
- It has streamlined HR practices.
- The integration with clients, employees, and multiple departments allowed us to use just NetSuite and no other programs.
- The customer must spend extra dollars on consulting services and product packages that could be better spent.
- The extra expense reduces the customer willingness to try new enhancements.
- We can check how much ROI we have vs the expenses
- Negative ROI as it doesn't function properly and is unusable
- Forces accountability across all departments.
- Provides timely visibility into business performance.
- Removes confusion over financial management and sources of data.
- Freed time from finance team from manual processes.
- Costs are higher based on per user
- We have been able to increase our ability to close more deals by nearly 200% since implementing NetSuite CRM
- Ease of maintaining data
- We lost close to $100,000.
- [I believe that] this was a complete waste of time and money.
- [I advise you to] please NOT do this to your small business.
- Year over year cost increase has a negative impact on ROI. Not scaleable for some growing companies based on its current pricing.
- Do like all of the suite apps available. Have implemented some and this adds to the investments made. But this might defer hiring of certain staff.
- There is the option to buy employee time/expenses only, but if they use case/customer cards/etc there is no option besides getting them the full seats. This locks you into the cost. The return on investment would be higher if there was an option to buy partial seats;
- Economies of scale
- None; four months of implementation.
- We had to invest more in Avalara, external consultants, and a decent payment gateway to manage our business processes.
- Not going to lie, NetSuite (for a smaller business) is an investment. Much more expensive than something like QuickBooks however...there is very little comparison in the feature sets of the two products. So if accounting is all you want, then you might find NetSuite a little overkill. However, if you want a tool that can handle growth (and I mean can handle a lot of growth), then look no further than NetSuite.
- NetSuite offers something called the Brainyard which is an information analysis to compare your company to other similar companies that use their software. It's a great tool to help gauge where you are at in the process of properly using the NetSuite platform.
- Invoice processing time has decreased.
- Invoicing errors have decreased.
- Less manual data entry.
- An expensive tool so must be considered multi-year investment to see ROI
- A robust system that has helped streamlined time reporting & expense management
- Real-time project and financial monitoring has created internal efficiencies
- Lead to Cash Visualization
- Marketing Capability
- Pipeline Management
- It has given us the ability to work from anywhere.
- It is user friendly.
- Customizability of the system is great; we have it working how we would like it to.
- Negative ROI; would have been better with a different ERP
- Seems very new with a lot of missing functionality
- Poor customer support
- High productivity.
- Easy to maintain lifecycle.
- High cost.
- No manual work to categorize revenue orders and warranty orders.
- Communication with multiple API's inventory management.
- Categorize customers information in [a] clear way.
- Our ROI was found in their ability to automate a lot of our processes. This was very helpful and saved time and money.
- Replacing an older outdated system with NetSuite saved us money and enabled the organization to utilize other tools without having to train our employees for too long on the new processes.
- We found efficiency in the reporting capabilities which saved our CFO time.
- Zero, in fact it was a loss, we were never able to implement Payroll so we terminated.