Reviews (1-1 of 1)
We use TribeHR for employee time-off tracking/scheduling, including holiday schedules, notable dates (birthdays, anniversaries) as well as to give kudos to team members. It also houses important documents like our employee handbook and other important forms. We also have access to the employee directory by team. Using TribeHR allows us to keep these areas streamlined as we are a small company and do not have a dedicated HR department.
- It's great for time tracking - I can look at when and how much time I have taken off, what I am accruing each month, which helps me plan vacations and other needed time off.
- It's a great place to share appreciation for a team member/department so all folks can see without clogging inboxes with emails.
- It's a great go-to place for company information and policies - no digging through the server or emailing HR for documents and questions.
- I would like even more capabilities, but I think that has to do with how we are using the site.
- I would like to receive email notifications once a week with a summary of activity in TribeHR, including time-off scheduled by my team and any new documents or information that has been added.
- I'd like reminders if I am going to go over my time off that is allotted to carry over into the new year and other pertinent vacation, floating holiday, sick time notifications.
Read Kirsten Lowery's full review
I think it's great for small companies to manage their basic HR functions if they do not have a dedicated department. I'm unsure of the capabilities it holds for a large company with multiple teams to organize and how the calendaring functions across departments. But, for our team of roughly 20 folks it is simple and straightforward.
Netsuite SuitePeople Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Netsuite SuitePeople?
NetSuite SuitePeople, replacing the former TribeHR acquired by Netsuite in 2013), gives businesses control over their HR processes. SuitePeople enables managers and HR professionals to streamline employee information, new hires, employee onboarding, performance management, payroll, promotions and compensation changes. It also enables employees by providing them with the ability to request time-off, set goals, access employee directories and organization charts, monitor upcoming vacation schedules, monitor new hires, and publicly recognize peers for good work.
Netsuite SuitePeople Competitors
Netsuite SuitePeople Technical Details