Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NetVizura NetFlow Analyzer, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
NetVizura NetFlow Analyzer, from Soneco, is designed to help network admins with network traffic monitoring, analysis and reporting. The vendor says their solution enables users to do the following:
- Monitor network bandwidth on routers and interfaces
- Monitor custom traffic on IP subnets and IP subnets groups
- Monitor end user traffic (username based)
- Quickly get insight into traffic structure (top talkers) by hosts, services, protocols, conversations, QoS, AS
- Understand traffic trends on historical charts
- Schedule reports
- Set threshold based alarms
- Investigate flow records in fully searchable Raw Data archive
- Get fast and clear insight with Dashboard overview
NetVizura supports Cisco® NetFlow, IPFIX, NSEL and compatible netflow-like protocols (standardized NetFlow). As long as the user’s devices can export in these protocols (and most devices can) there is no need for additional hardware purchase. If a Netflow capable device is not available then users can set up a free NetFlow probe (e.g. Softflow) and send NetFlow datagrams to the NetVizura server. Traffic statistics can then be separated by departments or offices by utilizing Traffic Pattern functionality and identifying departments and offices by their IP subnets.
- Supported: Interface bandwidth monitoring
- Supported: Custom traffic monitoring
- Supported: IP subnet traffic monitoring
- Supported: End user traffic monitoring
- Supported: Scheduled reports
- Supported: Fully searchable flow records archive
- Supported: Alarming
- Supported: Dashboard overview
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||67%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||33%|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
- Bandwidth Monitoring - With the use of OTV within the Nexus environment between 2 of or centralized locations as well as other traffic, we need to know whos hogging the traffic.
- Network Performance Analytics - Having multiple locations, knowing the performance of the data lines is a most.
- Anomaly Detection - Virus, hacks, etc is where this comes in handy.
- At this point, I don't have any suggestion for improvements.
- Ease of use
- Nothing to declare