NetWeaver

NetWeaver

SAP Enterprise Portal

Used as an employee

January 11, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of NetWeaver, and make your voice heard!

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

What is Shift?

Presented as a web browser for work, Shift serves as a workstation for the user's digital workflow, a centralized hub for all email accounts, web apps, calendars, and to-do lists. Shift helps the user to manage a workflow more efficiently and to achieve productivity goals.

What is NetWeaver?

NetWeaver Technical Details

January 11, 2022

Used as an employee

I have experience of this being used as our staff portal for accessing our payslips and personal information. I found it did the job but was clunky, often went down, and wasn't that intuitive to use. Fortunately, I only need to check it/use it a few times a month so it didn't really impact my view of the software.
Sergio Emmanuel Arce Cen | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was encharged of leading a group of trucks with the idea to transport material (gravel, granite, etc..) to different locations, so I used SAP to monitor carrier performance, gain greater visibility into supply chains, and provide accurate and up-to-the-minute information about shipments and supply chain performance. With this information, I could keep the traceability of the material in the company.
Jose Alejandro Colmenares | TrustRadius Reviewer
Actually on our organization SAP Enterprise Portal is used as a central point to any kind of application, some of them are SAP type, other of them are not natively SAP, its allows to create groups and ways to organize the kind of application, access it securely by the sap user, and control it by the authorization architecture created for us, which everyone has the correct roles for the iviews they need.