Network for Good in Washington DC offers their non-profit fundraising suite of applications, with donor management features like intelligent tracking of donor readiness and targeted messaging.Network for Good is GreatAtlas Prep uses Network for Good to manage our database of donors as well as to facilitate our donation pages. It is mostly used by our development office.,Network for Good is intuitive and easy to use. I have had a great experience with NFG's customer service. I appreciate that NFG is constantly refining their platform to best serve the needs of their users. NFG has excellent free webinars and resources!,I wish that there was a way to delete prospect records of donors. We have some donors who have not given in ten years, they've moved away and we know we will not have contact with them again.,10,Network for Good has streamlined and automated our donor relations and management processes and is compatible with our budget.,eTapestry,Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Acrobat DCNon-Profit Experience with Network For GoodWe use Network for Good (NFG) across our entire organization. It is very effective at donor management and running campaigns.,Donor Management Donation page for general donations and our monthly giving campaign,We host a lot of events. I wish it had a separate event section, so that people who buy tickets to events are categorized separately from those who become an actual donor. I wish we had more ability to customize our donation pages, so that we could put more branding around the events we host. As it is, we have to use the same colors, etc., for all "fundraising" - which includes our events.,8,ROI Consistent Branding Organization,Classy
Network for Good

Network for Good Reviews

Network for Good
Filter 2 vetted Network for Good reviews and ratings
Emily Dean profile photo
July 22, 2018

User Review: "Network for Good is Great"

• Network for Good is intuitive and easy to use.
  • I have had a great experience with NFG's customer service.
  • I appreciate that NFG is constantly refining their platform to best serve the needs of their users.
  • NFG has excellent free webinars and resources!
  • I wish that there was a way to delete prospect records of donors. We have some donors who have not given in ten years, they've moved away and we know we will not have contact with them again.
Network for Good (NFG) has been excellent for our organization as we have a handful of users. In the past, we used another platform that was more suited for a much larger organization. It was burdensome and difficult to learn. We appreciate that Network for Good gives us exactly what we need to manage our donor records, cultivation strategies, and solicitations.
Read Emily Dean's full review
Shelly D. Mahon, Ph.D. profile photo
July 23, 2018

Review: "Non-Profit Experience with Network For Good"

• Donor Management
  • Donation page for general donations and our monthly giving campaign
  • We host a lot of events. I wish it had a separate event section, so that people who buy tickets to events are categorized separately from those who become an actual donor.
  • I wish we had more ability to customize our donation pages, so that we could put more branding around the events we host. As it is, we have to use the same colors, etc., for all "fundraising" - which includes our events.
We have had a good experience with NFG. There have been times when staff were not responsive, or not on the same page.
Read Shelly D. Mahon, Ph.D.'s full review