July 22, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Atlas Prep uses Network for Good to manage our database of donors as well as to facilitate our donation pages. It is mostly used by our development office.
- Network for Good is intuitive and easy to use.
- I have had a great experience with NFG's customer service.
- I appreciate that NFG is constantly refining their platform to best serve the needs of their users.
- NFG has excellent free webinars and resources!
- I wish that there was a way to delete prospect records of donors. We have some donors who have not given in ten years, they've moved away and we know we will not have contact with them again.
Read Emily Dean's full review
Network for Good (NFG) has been excellent for our organization as we have a handful of users. In the past, we used another platform that was more suited for a much larger organization. It was burdensome and difficult to learn. We appreciate that Network for Good gives us exactly what we need to manage our donor records, cultivation strategies, and solicitations.