Network for Good in Washington DC offers their non-profit fundraising suite of applications, with donor management features like intelligent tracking of donor readiness and targeted messaging.My Online Giving ResourceNetwork for Good is currently only being used in our Development/fundraising department to facilitate online giving. It is accessed through our main organizational website, and we also supply the link from social media platforms, etc. to make giving easier for potential donors. We also use the option within our giving page for donors to sign up for our newsletters. It is our main platform for mobile giving, and our only online option at this time.,The customer service team is excellent -- from set-up to problem shooting. Very responsive. The set-up process is relatively easy. Analytics are excellent and reporting is user-friendly.,The donor form can be a bit complicated/lengthy, though I realize you need to capture information. There are limitations on the number of characters allowed on your giving page.,10,We needed a strong online giving option, and Network for Good fit the bill. We needed an online giving option that allowed for recurring gifts. Network for Good made it happen. Fees for donation processing are reasonable and well in line with other options.,mGive and Qgiv,Square for Retail, DonorPerfect, Constant ContactNetwork for Good is GreatAtlas Prep uses Network for Good to manage our database of donors as well as to facilitate our donation pages. It is mostly used by our development office.,Network for Good is intuitive and easy to use. I have had a great experience with NFG's customer service. I appreciate that NFG is constantly refining their platform to best serve the needs of their users. NFG has excellent free webinars and resources!,I wish that there was a way to delete prospect records of donors. We have some donors who have not given in ten years, they've moved away and we know we will not have contact with them again.,10,Network for Good has streamlined and automated our donor relations and management processes and is compatible with our budget.,eTapestry,Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Acrobat DCNon-Profit Experience with Network For GoodWe use Network for Good (NFG) across our entire organization. It is very effective at donor management and running campaigns.,Donor Management Donation page for general donations and our monthly giving campaign,We host a lot of events. I wish it had a separate event section, so that people who buy tickets to events are categorized separately from those who become an actual donor. I wish we had more ability to customize our donation pages, so that we could put more branding around the events we host. As it is, we have to use the same colors, etc., for all "fundraising" - which includes our events.,8,ROI Consistent Branding Organization,ClassyUnspecified
Network for Good
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Network for Good Reviews

Network for Good

Do you work for this company?

Terri Betts profile photo
  • The customer service team is excellent -- from set-up to problem shooting. Very responsive.
  • The set-up process is relatively easy.
  • Analytics are excellent and reporting is user-friendly.
  • The donor form can be a bit complicated/lengthy, though I realize you need to capture information.
  • There are limitations on the number of characters allowed on your giving page.
We use it for donations (with an option to sign up for emails). We do not have a robust online giving program at this time, but feel that Network for Good is and will be the best option for us. The form that a donor is required to fill out is lengthy, but I have not had any donor that has given online want to say that this was a deal breaker for them. I would still like to see an easier option down the road if possible.
Read Terri Betts's full review
Emily Dean profile photo
  • Network for Good is intuitive and easy to use.
  • I have had a great experience with NFG's customer service.
  • I appreciate that NFG is constantly refining their platform to best serve the needs of their users.
  • NFG has excellent free webinars and resources!
  • I wish that there was a way to delete prospect records of donors. We have some donors who have not given in ten years, they've moved away and we know we will not have contact with them again.
Network for Good (NFG) has been excellent for our organization as we have a handful of users. In the past, we used another platform that was more suited for a much larger organization. It was burdensome and difficult to learn. We appreciate that Network for Good gives us exactly what we need to manage our donor records, cultivation strategies, and solicitations.
Read Emily Dean's full review
Shelly D. Mahon, Ph.D. profile photo
  • Donor Management
  • Donation page for general donations and our monthly giving campaign
  • We host a lot of events. I wish it had a separate event section, so that people who buy tickets to events are categorized separately from those who become an actual donor.
  • I wish we had more ability to customize our donation pages, so that we could put more branding around the events we host. As it is, we have to use the same colors, etc., for all "fundraising" - which includes our events.
We have had a good experience with NFG. There have been times when staff were not responsive, or not on the same page.
Read Shelly D. Mahon, Ph.D.'s full review