Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Network for Good, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optionalOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Network for Good is a solution designed to help users reach fundraising goals, connect with supporters, and advance their missions with fundraising software.|
For users overwhelmed by messy spreadsheets, toggling between applications, or tripping over complex and unnecessary features that aren’t worth paying for, Network for Good brings together all the tools, features, and guidance needed so that they can confidently raise funds and build strong donor relationships.
Built for small and growing nonprofits, Network for Good is designed to help the user become a better fundraiser.
The solution combines donor management, communication tools, and online fundraising features, in one integrated software. Plus, onboarding, customer service, and data migration are always included.
- Supported: Donor Management
- Supported: Email Marketing
- Supported: Fundraising Pages
- Supported: Video Messaging
- Supported: Auction (Silent & Live)
- Supported: Donor Profiles
- Supported: Phone/Email/In-app/Live & Recorded Video Support and Trainings
- Supported: User Friendliness
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Ease of use
- mass communication
- mentor support
- team support
- I wish I could have more 1 on 1 time!
- The help button is not that helpful
- Considering the tools, maybe more video help, rather than pointing to a an article
- The support team is helpful but it sometimes takes too long to get a response.
- Donor Management system that is easy to use
- Helpful coaching
- Great Communication tools including newsletter, texting, and messaging
- More coaching opportunities during the first year.
- For Facebook Donations: getting the contacts of donors
- easy dashboard
- easy supporter communication
- easy to use
- easy to import
- easy to streamline
- More templates
- High email bounce and rejects
- Easy Data Entry Processing
- Report Functionality
- Event donation functionality
- Some of the reporting functions are a bit difficult to set up and execute
- The process for generating thank you letters from within the system is slightly cumbersome
- Should be able to create an individual contact while creating an organizational contact instead of having to do that first
- Event Ticketing
- Supporter Database
- Not applicable. It works well for our Foundation.
- Email Blasts
- Giving reports
- CVC template!
- Video thank yous to donors
- Event management
- Donor tracking
- Linking married people. For example, my Finance Director gives annually and so does her husband. If I want to send her a thank you video because she donated, I have to delete his phone number and input her's. I could list her as a separate donor but that seems silly.
- Grant management--add this feature and we would drop our other software we use to track those. It's a bear right now.
- Support is excellent
- Ease of use
- Ease of onboarding
- Allows for unlimited users
- Prompts make it easy to get through a project
- Templates are extremely helpful
- I have found nothing yet. Been such an improvement over our last CRM.
We use it exclusively fo fundraising and tracking our donors. Saves me tons of time. Time is a tremendous challenge being an almost upstart organization.
- Responds to needs of customer
- Technical assistance
- Customer service
- I really can not see any reason that Network needs to improve.
- User-friendly system
- Valuable information based on how you use the system
- Amazing support!!!
- I wish I had something to add here, but as of now, I don't. That's a good thing, right, although I know there should always be room for improvement.
- Great communication features with donors and volunteers.
- Ability to take over the phone payments.
- The import process from our previous donor database was not as seamless as explained. Much of the work was put on our staff and still has not been resolved.
- Training and Onboarding
- Ongoing support
- Ease of use
- Creative content suggestions and guidance
- Allow for more than one type of ticket purchase without an upcharge
- On-boarding support
- Answering questions in chat
- More appointments available with on-boarding specialist
- Longer appointments with on-boarding (30 minutes is not long enough)
- Easy built-in communication tools, particularly the video component
- Reports that are easy to set up and utilize to make decisions
- Ability to schedule tasks, assign them to team members, and keep track of their progress
- The look and feel of the dashboard is user-friendly
- We wish we had the ability to set parameters/filter for dashboard data.
- Established fundraising page
- Ideas for fundraising in a smaller community
- Organization for our donors and their information
- Easy accessibility to find information about our donors
- Amazing information to help us grow our non profit
- A lot of information is given to be learned
- Directed to larger organization rather than smaller ones
- Video Communication
- Donor Tracking
- Communication internally with Fundraising Staff
- Managing costs for smaller startup Nonprofits
- Adding the ability to connect merchandise stores
- I particularly liked the one-ono-one assigned during on-boarding.
- I'm having trouble getting pictures with the correct pixels. My pictures are blurry. Not their issue really, I'm just struggling with it.
- Increase donation for our annual Gala.
- Build relationships with new supporters.
- Importance of holding and building strong relations.
- Possibly explain a little more on the front end of the plan. I was a little confused as to what I was getting involved in. But I do enjoy it.
- Track donations.
- Mesh with Quick Books online to facilitate ease of finances.
- Allowed us to become the financial partner for a major fundraiser by taking registrations and sponsorships.
- Easy donor acknowledgements.
- We have had to "back door" some processes to meet our needs.
- A little complicated to create household contacts.
- Customer Service is pretty good.
- We are able to have multiple fundraisers in one place.
- Enables us to get in touch with those who have donated to us.
- Include more fun themes/templates
- Organizes donor data
- Creates campaigns for users to join in and try
- Provides the tools to create beautiful landing pages
- quicker response to inquiries
- make it easier to set up filters for emails
- make it so a previously sent email can be copied to be pasted
- it would be great to be able to have a way to be able to have a campaign do an auto-shutoff when a goal is reached
- Network for Good makes it almost effortless to contact donors in a variety of ways
- Network for Good has a clear dashboard with useful information displayed at a glance and more in-depth reporting parameters to dig deeper when needed
- Any questions are quickly and helpfully resolved through a chat function with Network for Good support staff
- I would like to see another line of space on organization addresses so there is more room to add an attention line to an individual or separate address info such as a floor and suite. Some organization addresses are very long and I've sometimes felt as if there is not enough room to enter all of the info without abbreviating more than I like to
- Provides a high-quality platform for a reasonable price
- Supplies your organization with all the bells and whistles of a robust development system, while maintaining a user-friendly interface
- Allows for ease of communication and tracking between team members
- Provides tech support and answers questions in a timely manner
- Ease of extra data transfer. The fields that they have in the system were easily transferred, but the "special" fields we have created from the prior tracking system that we still find useful had to be manually entered. This may have been solved if we caught it at an early time with more support during our initial data transfer.
- Responds quickly and efficiently to questions
- Has online support available with open hours
- Has friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Sending email updates when electronic donations are made would be helpful; this would allow us to acknowledge the donation quickly
- Having the onboarding team walk through setting up the text to give and the bank account information to make receiving money easier
- Ease of use
- online help/quick responses
- daily reports
- I didn't like that ticketing for events was not connected to the donor platform (donor information)
- The date range function for reporting always confuses me (less than/greater than ) would love to just use a calendar to select dates from (blank) to (blank).