Score 7.8 out of 10
Network for Good

What is Network for Good?

Network for Good in Washington DC offers their non-profit fundraising suite of applications, with donor management features like intelligent tracking of donor readiness and targeted messaging.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Network for Good, and make your voice heard!

0-500 Contacts

$100/month

500-1000 Contacts

$200/month

1000-5000 Contacts

$300/month

• Setup fee optionalOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.networkforgood.com/pricing

What is Network for Good?

Network for Good is a solution designed to help users reach fundraising goals, connect with supporters, and advance their missions with fundraising software.

For users overwhelmed by messy spreadsheets, toggling between applications, or tripping over complex and unnecessary features that aren’t worth paying for, Network for Good brings together all the tools, features, and guidance needed so that they can confidently raise funds and build strong donor relationships.

Built for small and growing nonprofits, Network for Good is designed to help the user become a better fundraiser.

The solution combines donor management, communication tools, and online fundraising features, in one integrated software. Plus, onboarding, customer service, and data migration are always included.

Network for Good Features

• Supported: Donor Management
  • Supported: Email Marketing
  • Supported: Fundraising Pages
  • Supported: Video Messaging
  • Supported: Auction (Silent & Live)
  • Supported: Donor Profiles
  • Supported: Phone/Email/In-app/Live & Recorded Video Support and Trainings
  • Supported: User Friendliness

Network for Good Screenshots

Screenshot of Network For Good is a mobile friendly system built with the small and growing non-profit in mindScreenshot of Event ticketing and managementScreenshot of Mobile giving, text-to-give, and peer-to-peer fundraisingScreenshot of Donor communications in a variety of ways

Network for Good Videos

Network for Good Integrations

Network for Good Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Supported LanguagesEnglish

DonorPerfect, Blackbaud eTapestry, and Salesforce.com are common alternatives for Network for Good.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of Network for Good are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

I use Network for Good as a data base as well as a fundraising tool. It makes communication with our donor partners easy by providing templates and ideas. It also serves as a great resource for data I need to share with my board of directors.
  • mass communication
  • mentor support
  • team support
  • I wish I could have more 1 on 1 time!
  • The help button is not that helpful
  • Considering the tools, maybe more video help, rather than pointing to a an article
  • The support team is helpful but it sometimes takes too long to get a response.
Again, for managing and keeping track of a donor base its fantastic. For me, transferring my information to network for good was a big challenge. I had to have the support team help me, which once they figured out the issue were great!
When it became clear that we needed a donor management platform, I suggested to the director that she try Network for Good. This is a marvelous platform for donor management, communication, and hopefully we will learn how great it is for events!
  • Donor Management system that is easy to use
  • Helpful coaching
  • Great Communication tools including newsletter, texting, and messaging
  • More coaching opportunities during the first year.
  • For Facebook Donations: getting the contacts of donors
I've used Network for Good in both medium sized and small nonprofits. Each time was a conversion from EXCEL spreadsheets to online management and that has been amazing each time. The consolidation of all information as well as tools for growth and communication makes it very cost effective! We've not had a less appropriate experience to share.
We use Network for Good as our main hub for all donations, email blasts, and contact management. The system makes it easy to stay in touch with our supporters, as well as easily send out the end-of-the-year donation receipts in a professional and efficient manner.
  • easy dashboard
  • easy supporter communication
  • easy to use
  • easy to import
  • easy to streamline
  • More templates
  • High email bounce and rejects
This system streamlines everything I have to do in the donations department and fundraising for our nonprofit.
We use the product for donor management. The system provides easy data entry and tracking and reporting functions. This also allows us to maintain a database and identify potential donors and lapsed donors.
  • Easy Data Entry Processing
  • Report Functionality
  • Event donation functionality
  • Some of the reporting functions are a bit difficult to set up and execute
  • The process for generating thank you letters from within the system is slightly cumbersome
  • Should be able to create an individual contact while creating an organizational contact instead of having to do that first
I have found that the Network for Good system has been able to effectively manage all of the information and data that I have needed.
We use Network For Good for our non-profit - event ticketing, enewsletter, supporter database.
  • Enewsletter
  • Event Ticketing
  • Supporter Database
  • Not applicable. It works well for our Foundation.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! After signing up with Network For Good (for the MC-1 Foundation), I needed to choose a mentor to help me with my “crash course” of strategic fundraising. I had never been involved in fundraising before and really didn’t know what to look for. Truly by luck, I chose John G. as my mentor and I’m so glad that I did! Though I have high-level computer/internet skills, I had absolutely no experience with fundraising and/or working with a non-profit organization. After our initial conversation, I believe John knew exactly where I would need assistance in the jumpstart program. I was mentored by John through the accelerated training so using our time in the most effective way was crucial. He knew that I understood the mechanics of sending newsletters, setting up campaigns, etc., and truly focused on the training and mentoring that I personally needed: strategic fundraising. John is very knowledgeable about all areas of fundraising and he made my hour-long conference calls fun and informative. He provided me with ideas for planned giving, recurring donations, campaigns, and so much more.If you are new to Network For Good, and if you can choose your mentor, I highly recommend John G. He is a competent philanthropy officer. Thank you again, John G., for all that you have done.
Sharon McInroy | TrustRadius Reviewer
At our Not-for-Profit organization Network for Good has been a life saver. Using the platform I eliminate spreadsheets and save time and money using the templates provided.
  • Fundraising
  • Email Blasts
  • Giving reports
  • CVC template!
I use it primarily for fundraising and it works well
Nicole Fairchild | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Network for Good for donor management, event fundraising, text messaging donors, and video thank yous to acknowledge our donors. Fundraising is the number one reason we use this software, and it is easy to use and our donors really appreciate that we can send thank you videos, texts, and more.
  • Video thank yous to donors
  • Event management
  • Donor tracking
  • Linking married people. For example, my Finance Director gives annually and so does her husband. If I want to send her a thank you video because she donated, I have to delete his phone number and input her's. I could list her as a separate donor but that seems silly.
  • Grant management--add this feature and we would drop our other software we use to track those. It's a bear right now.
It is wonderful for donor management and event management. It is not ideal for grant management and tracking. I need a system that does both!
Judy ELIAS | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Network for Good as our donor management system and for part of our program. Veteran applications are done through Network for Good, and until our veterans are onboarded, all communications are done through Network for Good as well. We use Network for Good forms to create our donation pages, acknowledgments, and applications.
  • Support is excellent
  • Ease of onboarding
  • Allows for unlimited users
  • Prompts make it easy to get through a project
  • Templates are extremely helpful
  • I have found nothing yet. Been such an improvement over our last CRM.
Network for Good is perfect for where we are in our life cycle. We had struggled for years, so are thrilled with everything. I would imagine that it may be less appropriate for a very large organization that wants full customization and has the means to build its perfect CRM. For us, Network for Good is as close to perfect as possible.
December 04, 2022

Excellent Product

I use Network for Good to help us with our much-needed fundraising. The problem that it addresses is time and effort. The tools are easy to use, and they save a lot of time.
We use it exclusively fo fundraising and tracking our donors. Saves me tons of time. Time is a tremendous challenge being an almost upstart organization.
  • Responds to needs of customer
  • Technical assistance
  • Customer service
  • I really can not see any reason that Network needs to improve.
I have been working with an onboarding coach, and he has been very helpful in making sure that I understand the concepts that he cares about.
November 29, 2022

A Senior in a Techy World

I have been developing and managing programs, including rather large grants, for over seven years at our Senior Center. Fundraising and working with donors have always been there but on a very small scale. With the change in the economy, our budget has and continues to be exhausted, so that very small-scale HAD to change, and Network for Good has been a blessing to us. The system is very user-friendly and very informative. The statistics we are getting from our input have proven to be valuable as we continue to grow this part of our business. Most of all is the impressive support that we get from their team.
  • User-friendly system
  • Valuable information based on how you use the system
  • Amazing support!!!
  • I wish I had something to add here, but as of now, I don't. That's a good thing, right, although I know there should always be room for improvement.
I know that businesses buy into new things, and then staff may not use it or use it sporadically, and then eventually, it just goes away. Wasted dollars, right? With the support you receive with Network for Good, that situation happening is definitely reduced. Also, once I saw what type of information I could get from the data I entered, I was pretty excited to continue.
We chose to switch to Network for Good as our donation platform and also to communicate with our volunteers and potential donors and adopters.
  • Great communication features with donors and volunteers.
  • User-friendly.
  • Ability to take over the phone payments.
  • The import process from our previous donor database was not as seamless as explained. Much of the work was put on our staff and still has not been resolved.
The donor import process was not seamless, and the employees we communicated with at Network for Good were not as responsive as would have liked.
I use Network for Good for donor management and fundraising for a small local non-profit. The platform addresses donor communication variability and ease of use issues. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn. The training that is provided is excellent, and the resources provided for creating new and creative content are wonderful.
  • Training and Onboarding
  • Ongoing support
  • Ease of use
  • Creative content suggestions and guidance
  • Allow for more than one type of ticket purchase without an upcharge
Network for Good is well suited for a non-profit that has limited staff and relies on multiple people with limited marketing and fundraising experience because it teaches as you use it, and you are able to expand your use over time as you learn the features. It allows communication with donors in various ways so that you can maximize outreach.
I am using Network for Good for fundraising and staying in touch with donors and potential donors. I have sent texts to give messages to clients, friends, and potential donors and have a newsletter to email as soon as I obtain email addresses for more contacts.
  • On-boarding support
  • Answering questions in chat
  • User-friendly
  • More appointments available with on-boarding specialist
  • Longer appointments with on-boarding (30 minutes is not long enough)
Excellent for donor communication. Text messages were blocked by carriers and I had to send them 8 at a time. I need to check with customer support to see how to best handle this situation.
I use Network for Good as a fundraising and communication platform. I steward donors and train others to do so based on the information we retain within each donor's record. I communicate with donors utilizing the robust communication options Network for Good offers. I also use the reporting features to make data-driven decisions regarding top donors and the next steps. The platform is intuitive, easy to use, and has great communications tools. I really love the built-in video component.
  • Easy built-in communication tools, particularly the video component
  • Reports that are easy to set up and utilize to make decisions
  • Ability to schedule tasks, assign them to team members, and keep track of their progress
  • The look and feel of the dashboard is user-friendly
  • We wish we had the ability to set parameters/filter for dashboard data.
I have worked for small organizations and large organizations, and a few in between and this product is the perfect fit for small and medium to medium-large organizations. The value it offers, particularly for the price, is one of the best I've seen.
We use Network for Good to explore different ideas for our Fundraising and also to help consolidate and organize all of our donors. I also love the access to sending thank you letters and texts, and emails to our donors. This program has helped me with different ideas for areas of fundraising. Also, Network for Good has made it more accessible for our current donors and future donors to donate. I live in a small community and have been given ideas on how to expand our organization. Network for Good has addressed my concerns and helped to give answers to them. I am absolutely thrilled to be working with Network for Good!
  • Established fundraising page
  • Ideas for fundraising in a smaller community
  • Organization for our donors and their information
  • Easy accessibility to find information about our donors
  • Amazing information to help us grow our non profit
  • A lot of information is given to be learned
  • Directed to larger organization rather than smaller ones
Network for Good has helped to organize our donors and easier to send emails and texts. My coach has been amazing with helping me understand and organize everything! I am enjoying my time with the company and looking forward to learning more!
Chason Forehand | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use NFG to manage our donations and allow us the tools to communicate effectively with donors. In the future we will be using the platform to control tasks with fundraising efforts and use video campaigns to reach larger audiences. There are many untapped possibilities, and we knew that instead of changing platforms consistently with our growth, we needed to make bold moves from the very beginning to position ourselves for the best success.
  • Video Communication
  • Donor Tracking
  • Communication internally with Fundraising Staff
  • Managing costs for smaller startup Nonprofits
  • Adding the ability to connect merchandise stores
I think NFG is well suited for Nonprofits that have adequate funding and/or are growing quickly. Their backend tools are essential for med-larger Nonprofits that have a higher established donor base. This is where they really shine, taking care of the back end headaches that can occur and bringing them together under one "roof".
I'm a new user with Network for Good. We are using it for our fundraising events and donations. Network for Good has allowed a a location to have all of our information in one location. It prompts you in case you forget something. It tally's donations and is a good platform for our Gala. Stay tuned for more information as I get more familiar with it's other uses.
  • Communication.
  • Training.
  • I particularly liked the one-ono-one assigned during on-boarding.
  • I'm having trouble getting pictures with the correct pixels. My pictures are blurry. Not their issue really, I'm just struggling with it.
I like the training Network for Good provides. I really like having one-on-one help when onboarding.
I have met with a coach to help and support me in fundraising for our organization. Explaining and training positive usage for the program and the benefits for our organization.
  • Increase donation for our annual Gala.
  • Build relationships with new supporters.
  • Importance of holding and building strong relations.
  • Possibly explain a little more on the front end of the plan. I was a little confused as to what I was getting involved in. But I do enjoy it.
When i met with my tech contact Cory he was very knowledgeable and took extra steps to help.
We are using NFG primarily as a donor database and for tracking and acknowledging donations. We also add the event module for a golf tournament and are tracking sponsors, ticket sales and donations. It is working beautifully for us in this capacity as well.
  • Track donations.
  • Mesh with Quick Books online to facilitate ease of finances.
  • Allowed us to become the financial partner for a major fundraiser by taking registrations and sponsorships.
  • Easy donor acknowledgements.
  • We have had to "back door" some processes to meet our needs.
  • A little complicated to create household contacts.
We were well-positioned to accept the partnership for a major corporate fundraiser as companies all over the world are able to register online. The problem is when they want to register without payment as payment must come as a check. Thanks to NFG, we could accomplish this relatively effortlessly.
June 03, 2022

Great Product!

We use Network for Good to set up our fundraising pages. We are able to create different donation pages according to the theme of our campaign, which is a bonus for us. We are also aware that our audience may set up their own pages to ask for donations on our behalf, something we would like to try in the future.
  • Customer Service is pretty good.
  • We are able to have multiple fundraisers in one place.
  • Enables us to get in touch with those who have donated to us.
  • Include more fun themes/templates
As I mentioned, we usually have different themes when it comes to our fundraising efforts. Network for Good has enabled us to use the same platform, and manage all our donation pages in one place. It makes it easier to manage the campaigns, even for someone new to our campaign efforts.
We began using Network for Good to organize our donor list (I had previously just been using a Word document.) Since we are a smaller organization I was worried about justifying the expense. I presented it to our board and they hesitantly agreed to try it out. It turns out that expense was well worth it and has paid for itself many times over! It has been great for that but is so much more robust than I had realized. Now I use it for email campaigns, setting up landing pages for my campaigns, taking advantage of the educational opportunities, and have greatly expanded the scope of our fundraising.
  • Organizes donor data
  • Educates
  • Creates campaigns for users to join in and try
  • Provides the tools to create beautiful landing pages
  • quicker response to inquiries
  • make it easier to set up filters for emails
  • make it so a previously sent email can be copied to be pasted
  • it would be great to be able to have a way to be able to have a campaign do an auto-shutoff when a goal is reached
Network for Good is well suited for growing your donor base through email, texting, and by providing "template campaigns" for different situations. Being able to acquire a potential donation by sending out an email has helped our organization tremendously; specifically by being able to target a specific need and create a new landing page for it.
We use Network for Good for processing all of our donations and for donor management. The interface enables us to easily send thank you letters or emails to donors as well as send email updates and newsletters and has very easy-to-use reporting/data retrieval features and a clear dashboard that provides useful information at a glance. Network for Good is very user-friendly and any questions are quickly resolved through the chat interface with a Network for Good representative. Having used other systems, I find this interface very easy to work with.
  • Network for Good makes it almost effortless to contact donors in a variety of ways
  • Network for Good has a clear dashboard with useful information displayed at a glance and more in-depth reporting parameters to dig deeper when needed
  • Any questions are quickly and helpfully resolved through a chat function with Network for Good support staff
  • I would like to see another line of space on organization addresses so there is more room to add an attention line to an individual or separate address info such as a floor and suite. Some organization addresses are very long and I've sometimes felt as if there is not enough room to enter all of the info without abbreviating more than I like to
Network for Good works very well for our small non-profit. It is extremely easy to use, and has a very user-friendly interface.
Any questions I have had were answered clearly, any problems were solved quickly and efficiently.
We have been using Network for Good for around 6 months to help streamline development efforts at our non-profit. Last year, my team of one grew to two and I knew I could no longer track our development efforts and donor relationships through my make-shift Excel file. We started seeking out a development platform and landed on Network for Good. Through the platform, we have been able to streamline our donor relations and thank our donors in new and creative ways. We have also been able to pull more data and stats on things we were manually tracking before such as donor retention. The platform has given us many tools to make our jobs easier, and the internal tracking of what's been done helps my team stay on track and communicate with ease.
  • Provides a high-quality platform for a reasonable price
  • Supplies your organization with all the bells and whistles of a robust development system, while maintaining a user-friendly interface
  • Allows for ease of communication and tracking between team members
  • Provides tech support and answers questions in a timely manner
  • Ease of extra data transfer. The fields that they have in the system were easily transferred, but the "special" fields we have created from the prior tracking system that we still find useful had to be manually entered. This may have been solved if we caught it at an early time with more support during our initial data transfer.
Network for Good is perfect for small to mid-size non-profits. Working at an organization that employs around 115 but only has an administrative team of 15, this system is a great fit for us. We only have 3 staff members who have access to the system currently as that is all that is needed. I am the primary user and it meets all of our needs for a development platform. I'm not sure if the platform would have everything a large, nationwide non-profit would need to support its development needs. But for a majority of non-profits out there, this system is the perfect match due to its usability and price point.
Meghan Stockdale | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am currently using Network for Good's fundraising coach program and the donor management system. I am still new to navigating the system, but it is very helpful within my organization. The Network for Good donor management allows me to keep all of my contacts and data in one place. It allows me to track my giving and to see when donors have lapsed. It makes reaching out to them a breeze. I am able to send updates and thank you's electronically through the website. I can log in from anywhere to check the status of my nonprofit. I love working with my coach. He answers questions and walks me through the fundraising world. He helps to build my confidence as well. He is a great asset to my business.
  • Responds quickly and efficiently to questions
  • Has online support available with open hours
  • Has friendly and knowledgeable staff
  • Sending email updates when electronic donations are made would be helpful; this would allow us to acknowledge the donation quickly
  • Having the onboarding team walk through setting up the text to give and the bank account information to make receiving money easier
Network for Good has been so beneficial to my organization. I have learned how to reach my donors more efficiently and effectively. I have been able to keep all of my contacts and donor information in one place rather than having it on 6 different spreadsheets. I can keep track of certain events and fundraisers and keep that money separate from general donations. This allows me to see how successful an event has been and if I want to continue those events in the future. My coach has allowed me to build confidence in networking in my community. He had role-played with me and made sure that my ask was perfect before I searched for event sponsors. He also helped me find confidence with my board and how to tell them what I need help with and to remain firm in my boundaries. Each month I look forward to my sessions so I can soak up more of his knowledge on fundraising.
May 26, 2022

Easy to use!

I use NFG (Network for Good) to track donations and donor activity/engagement. I also use it for volunteer contact information, event ticketing, and invitations.
  • online help/quick responses
  • daily reports
  • I didn't like that ticketing for events was not connected to the donor platform (donor information)
  • The date range function for reporting always confuses me (less than/greater than ) would love to just use a calendar to select dates from (blank) to (blank).
It works great for a small nonprofit where there is basically just one person managing the platform but I can see that it has plenty to offer larger nonprofits, and is something we can scale with. I love the help desk and the templates that are offered to help save time.