NeverBounce

NeverBounce Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

August 24, 2021

Our emails neverbounce

Jagrit Gambhir | TrustRadius Reviewer
In order to control bounce rate and not damage the domain reputation, I use NeverBounce to verify my email list before I run my outbound campaigns. Our marketing team also uses NeverBounce to maintain the hygiene of their subscribers list. NeverBounce plays an important role in the success of our email campaigns.
  • Clean up of email IDs in bulk
  • Option to download only verified email IDs in the form of a CSV
  • Easy to use UI
  • Ability to verify single email IDs
  • Sometimes it takes a bit longer than usual to verify the list
NeverBounce is well suited for bulk clean up of your outbound email lists as well as your subscribers list. The UI/UX is clean enough and how to use the platform is pretty self explanatory.

However, it doesn't have the feature of verifying single email IDs without a CSV upload. Some competitors like usebouncer.com has this feature
We use it to always clean any marketing emails that we send out as well as to assure the accuracy of the client list as it is easily integrated with the HubSpot CRM system that we use.
  • Clean or check a single email address we are not sure about.
  • Cleaning a full marketing list that may not have been sent for awhile.
  • Integrating to update our current CRM contacts.
  • The instructions for integration needed to be clarified as they were confusing.
  • Pricing for integrations should be explained up front before taking a few steps to do it to see what it is.
If someone has to handle a large number of emails for marketing or periodic contact it is great. In fact, something like it is essential and I've found NeverBounce to be a super easy cost-effective way to assure a deliverable list.

I would not suggest it for the casual user who has a few hundred emails to send out monthly. That may be a little overkill for such a small application but we have a total of over 23,000 contacts and reach out to them only periodically so, NeverBounce works at scale to keep a large list clean.
This software we use for cleaning our email database. Our marketing and sales team use this software before running an email campaign. The email databases we collect through various online and offline activities have various errors. So we need to rectify those errors to use emails for our email campaigns. After cleaning our database, the efficiency of our email campaigns increases substantially.
  • It provides 1,000 email credits free of cost initially
  • Easiest way of cleaning database by uploading data Excel sheet
  • It very well integrates with HubSpot
  • It is very cost effective
  • They have pay-as-you-go and monthly/yearly subscription facilities
  • Sometimes I found this tool takes longer to clean my list
  • Faced some issues when integrating with Mailchimp; the rest is good about this tool
This software plays a very crucial role in email marketing. For any email marketing campaign, we need a healthy email database. So we need to rectify all the errors from our email database. This software cleans our database very effectively and provides a higher delivery rate. It can rectify errors in email addresses from our CRM also.
Jordan Comstock | TrustRadius Reviewer
NeverBounce is used at our company to keep our email sending clean and successful. It helps us to identify email addresses that are likely to bounce before we send the emails. So when we avoid bounces, we win. It is used exclusively by the marketing team at our company.
  • Free scan.
  • Paid analysis.
  • Kind of expensive.
  • More from free would be nice.
For us, NeverBounce was the most helpful when we signed up to use a new email sending software. We had hundreds of thousands of email addresses that were fairly old, so we wanted to make sure that our new software could avoid bounces. We used the paid version of NeverBounce to identify who not to add to our new system.
When I needed support, I reached out to them and they were very helpful. They even offered me a promo code for my first purchase, which was nice to have.
Josh MacDonald | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to clean email lists for prospective customers and to validate registration emails. We use it across the whole company. It helps keep our data clean and accurate.
  • Accurate
  • Trustworthy
  • Reliable
  • Pricey
Whenever you collect emails from customers, especially if there's an incentive, you better be validating emails before awarding that incentive.
I haven't needed support often, but when I did, they were quick and helpful.
We are using NeverBounce to clean old databases that we are recycling and new databases we are acquiring before starting an email campaign. NeverBounce is used to ensure we don't have a high bounce rate that prejudices our deliverability.
  • Showing invalid and valid emails. NeverBounce makes it clear, understandable, fast, and easy.
  • Importing and exporting data. The interface is much more intuitive and faster than competitors.
  • The catch-all emails aren't that clear. I'm never sure if I should use them or not.
  • Not 100% reliable. I had a high bounce rate (7%) in a campaign whose database I cleaned with NeverBounce.
NeverBounce is basically suited for cleaning emails. It's a very specific product, but is great at what it does.
I've never had a reason to contact support.

NeverBounce Scorecard Summary

What is NeverBounce?

NeverBounce headquartered in Cleveland offers their email verification tools and service.

NeverBounce Pricing