Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CoScale (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
CoScale provided full-stack web performance monitoring, optimized for production environments. The CoScale platform was used to monitor a company’s server infrastructure and applications, as well as the impact on user experience and key business metrics. According to the vendor, CoScale would simplify monitoring and troubleshooting with automated anomaly detection and contextual insights.
In 2018 CoScale was acquired by New Relic to, from a statement by them, advance container monitoring. The product is no longer available.
- Supported: Application monitoring
- Supported: Database monitoring
- Supported: Threshold alerts
- Supported: Predictive capabilities
- Supported: Application performance management console
- Supported: Collaboration tools
- Supported: Out-of-the box templates to monitor applications
- Supported: Application dependency mapping and thresholding
- Supported: Virtualization monitoring
- Supported: Server availability and performance monitoring
- Supported: Server usage monitoring and capacity forecasting
- Supported: IT Asset Discovery
- Supported: Anomaly detection
- Supported: Custom and business metrics
- Supported: Events integration for monitoring config changes, deployments, cron jobs, etc.
- Supported: Container and cluster monitoring
- Supported: Integration with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
- Puppet Enterprise
- Salt Open Source Automation Engine
- SolarWinds Pingdom
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Apache HTTP Server
- Apache Tomcat
- Oracle Database (legacy)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Apache CouchDB
- Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (Docker Enterprise)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS
- from Progress
- Magento Commerce
- part of Adobe Commerce Cloud
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- Visualizes Kubernetes web performance in context.
- Automatically creates a number of default, but very informative dashboards.
- It is missing a summary view of resource consumption by all instances of a given service.
- Takes an old school approach to save dashboard changes with a button.