Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of New Relic, and make your voice heard!
Telemetry Data Platform
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
New Relic One is a comprehensive cloud-based observability platform built to help customers create more perfect software. It includes:
Telemetry Data Platform: Collect, explore, and alert on all metrics, events, logs, and traces from any source with a managed, open, and unified telemetry database. Out-of-the-box integrations for open-source tools are present to enable easy setup, and to eliminate the cost and complexities of hosting, operating, and managing additional monitoring systems or data stores. With all telemetry data in one place, users can investigate unknown unknowns with confidence.
Full-Stack Observability: Visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot an entire software stack in one connected experience. Stop switching between disparate tools, frantically trying to stitch data together to figure out what went wrong. Boasting rich analytics and a curated user experience, Full-Stack Observability aims to surface the context teams need to quickly pinpoint and resolve problems across infrastructure, applications and end-user experience faster.
Applied Intelligence: Detect, understand, and resolve incidents faster with AIOps capabilities that aim to reduce alert noise and find insights in the data that would often go unnoticed without machine learning.
- Supported: Telemetry Data Platform
- Supported: Full-Stack Observability
- Supported: Applied Intelligence
- The initial setup is quite complex.
- Some views are not so intuitive to use and one needs time to understand how to use them efficiently.
- Every page provides a lot of data, but sometimes it's not so easy to understand what exactly it represents.
- Navigation is also often not intuitive.
- Acknowledgement of log errors is very hard to do instantly - one needs to do a separate setup to filter out unwanted error logs, not possible directly from the Log window.
- A lot of data that helps to learn and improve your system better
- UI is quite responsive compared to competitors given the amount of data