September 09, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Variety of tools to meet the myriad needs of development teams and projects
- Robust support and community engagement, they are even willing to engage on a limited basis to help you instrument tools the right way.
- New platform pricing is now in place that makes all tools accessible to even smaller teams.
- They have so many tools that it's easy to get lost and confused.
- They have so much documentation and many tools are so flexible that it's easy for new users to become overwhelmed.
- Navigating Enterprise pricing negotiations can be very involved.