Reviews (1-5 of 5)
January 15, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
NewsCred is a great tool that we use to align marketing resources to each content request. We are able to track progress, initiate new requests, archive content, and sync to other platforms.
Read this authenticated review
NewsCred is the perfect fit for marketers, but not the best platform for sales enablement.
May 18, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Our content marketing team uses Newscred with our content management system to create and edit blog posts and share social media related to those blog posts. We also work with NewsCred staff to contract with freelancers and get syndicated content to fill any gaps we might have in publishing content to our blog.
- Customer Service: They'll contact you with a "we're looking at your issue" email within the hour, even on weekends and holidays. Beyond solving your issues/problems with the software, they'll also follow up later to make sure you don't have additional associated issues.
- Live Analytics: You're given a snapshot of how your blog content is doing at any point in time, since they've been tracking your posts/content. You can compare this month's traffic to last year's trafffic during this same month. Other data points include: Unique Visitors, Average Attention Time, Pageviews, Engagement Rate, etc...and you'll even get referral traffic source. There's much more that I'm leaving out here.
- CMP User Interface (UI): Love the easy to use interface to upload blog posts, to use for editing and publishing content, and broadcasting social shares. Besides easily identifiable icons, you can create/edit content in the WYSIWYG or use the html view to make sure everything looks exactly how you prefer. Another cool thing is that the CMP auto-embeds live links of social updates (like Youtube, Twitter, Instagram) for more dynamic blog posts.
- Cutting and pasting into the CMP can bring in some weird html and spacing issues and sometimes even with the auto-embedded social shares. This is an issue with freelancers, more than with in-house writers, but needing how to read/handcode html means only a few people on our team can prep and "fix" weirdness in the content.
- It'd be great if custom modules had the same WYSIWYG functionality. We had NewsCred create an area where we write an intro, to "personalize" each post to our brand voice. But, it requires the person writing the intro to know html, since the WYSIWYG feature is missing.
Read Mai Le's full review
Well-suited to large company blogs, like our company, a global SaaS. We have various blogs, in various languages, that use NewsCred to update to all our respective blogs. It's a great way to silo our different blog content, but also to peep at each other's content to repost to respective blogs. NewsCred is awesome in this context, but wouldn't be as useful to a one-person shop that only publishes original brand content. The platform is also great for organizations that need to supplement content with freelance writers and syndicated posts.
May 21, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use NewsCred to create, edit, and optimize outgoing blog and social content between multiple contributors (writers, editors, SEO optimization, and so on), and it's always easy for new users to get started quickly, no matter their general skill set. It is crucial to our blog publishing and social media original content.
- The UI is intuitive and easy for users to navigate, and also easy for me to manage.
- NewsCred constantly rolls out great new features that solve user pain, like Track Changes, Version History and automated suggestions for posts to create and boost based on their performance.
- Support is very helpful when anything goes wrong, and the account reps are very proactive in gathering feedback about needed features.
- The rollout of new features can sometimes be confusing due to the pace at which the dashboard visibly changes, but this is a good problem to have as it means they are making changes based on costumer feedback.
Read Tommy Stubblefield's full review
NewsCred's publishing workflow is great for the online publishing process for blog posts and social media posts.
We use Newscred as a provider of licensed content from a few different sources, and we also use the publishing platform to publish both the licensed content and our own original blog content. We use the Newscred analytics platform to track against our KPIs. The platform is used daily mostly by a handful of people within our marketing organization.
- The publishing platform is extremely easy to use and serves all of our blog publishing needs.
- The analytics function is great and provides us with real-time visibility to performance.
- The team is the best thing about working with Newscred. They are extremely knowledgeable and responsive, and they're proactive about coming to us with suggestions about how to improve the performance of our content. Whenever we have an issue with or a question about the platform, they're responsive to our needs. We find their advice to be spot-on and insightful, and the relationship we have with them delivers a lot of value.
- More sophisticated formatting capability in the publishing tool would be appreciated.
- The analytics functionality seems still to be under development, but it could be more robust.
Read this authenticated review
The best thing about working with Newscred for us has been the ability to bypass our internal web team to instantaneously publish content (vs. dealing with SLAs of days or weeks), and then the ability to track the performance on our own, again without involving any other internal teams. This has greatly improved our efficiency and performance.
NewsCred is being used in one department at my agency to my knowledge. This software is one of our client's content management system, and is used to publish and organize blog posts. It helps us write the blog posts instead of hard coding them. There are capabilities to go into the HTML and edit that code.
Read this authenticated review
The NewsCred content management system is definitely best suited for companies looking for an extremely basic CMS system. If a business has very simple blogs posts with little formatting required, this is the ideal system. However, for businesses looking for something more complex or flexible, I would not recommend this software.
NewsCred Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Purpose-built for marketers, NewsCred brings together end-to-end campaign planning, content production, and measurement into one platform. With depth & breadth of analytics across efficiency, production, and performance (including full-funnel and closed-loop ROI measurement), the platform empowers teams to take a performance-focused approach to marketing planning and execution.
Deploy a branded, shareable URL to all internal stakeholders, enabling them to quickly and easily submit a request for creative and marketing services.Visualize long-term marketing activity with updates in real-time, and facilitate more strategic planning with a single, unified view across all planned and in-flight marketing campaigns.Collaboratively develop multi-channel campaign strategies and align every team member on the objective, target audience, key messaging, content plan, and marketing mix.Provide visibility into how budget is allocated for marketing activities, and easily track the actual amount spent on campaigns, tasks, or other customized metadata.Map content initiatives directly to revenue and prove value on every stage of the customer journey — from leads generated to influence on sales pipeline and closed-won deals.Create, collaborate on, and approve the wide variety of multi-format content needed to fuel your integrated, multi-channel campaigns — all from a single platform.Combine a modern, centralized solution for digital asset management with actionable workflows and empower your team to govern, locate, and repurpose content – at scale.
NewsCred Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Dedicated Customer Success Manager|
NewsCred Technical Details