Nextclod is a very reliable solution to manage client and organization data, the cloud platform allows to manage files and organizational data efficiently.
Easy for individuals who has less experience or computer literacy to cope up with the application and to flexibly manage or operate while for those who wishes to minimize privacy measures related to data stored in the cloud.
It’s available on most platforms and provides add-on facilities and effective integration to additional setups which can be connected to manage company or business requirements.
However, it's less appropriate for single users to host because appropriate hardware is required for hosting and other services.
1. File Sharing with others around your company: great to give your employees the possibility to securely share files with outsiders of your company
2. Providing your customers / client with a secure way to upload files to your company, without having to worry that your customer sends private files with an untrusted service
3. All in One Solution for your Team (File Sharing, Calendar, Mail, Apps): This scenario is for our use cases not battle ready yet, may be suited for smaller teams.
This application might help the small or larger business for bringing out the efficiency and productivity.
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: File search
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
- Supported: Single sign-on
- Supported: Two-step verification
- Supported: End-user encryption
- Supported: User and role management
- Supported: Strorage limit management
- Supported: File organization
- Supported: Device management
- Supported: Password protected files
- Supported: Performance
- Supported: Reliability
- Supported: Storage Reports
- Supported: Multi-language
- Supported: Online document collaboration
- Supported: Online communication
- Supported: Groupware
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|