Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- The generation of medical documentation.
- The way the system generates patient treatment and health solution plans.
- Printing of current medication and instructions on how to use it.
- I would love to see a feature improvement on messaging between users within the same practice.
- Improvement on medication distribution to pharmacies. A lot of the time we have issues such as the Rx was never sent but it clearly is marked as sent in the system.
- An improvement on the physical appearance would be great.
- Ease of use and tailored toward mid-sized clinics, compared to the big hospital accommodating EMRs, such as Cerner, Epic and Meditech.
- Customer support & technical support is very customer friendly and agile.
- You can't beat the value of NextGen, from cost to implement and cost to manage
- I think there's still room for fuller integration of the multiple suites that they offer.
- Optimizing certain templates to provide a more automated feel
- The database is very clean and easy to get data out of. The reporting features in NextGen are rich.
- It's billing for RHCs is by far the best I've seen.
- It's open to as much customization as you are willing to support internally.
- Support has some areas for improvement--the answers you get are usually very generic and require escalation.
- Historically they've lacked focus on their core product and tried to expand too quickly into other areas with little support (Population Health for example)
NextGen Healthcare EHR Review: "Easy to Adopt and Deploy EHR Solution with Impressive High Availablity"
- Intuitive user interface and ability to access from anywhere.
- Accessibility on latest Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Android, iOS on a variety of devices desktops and mobile.
- User-friendly graphical user interface and ease of user enrollment.
- Inconsistent user experience depending on operating system and device (example: user interface varies from web-browser on desktop to Android app, to iOS).
- Vendor support of latest mobile operating systems lags behind newest update which may present some security risk.
- Modules loading performance can be improved as each department module can take several seconds to load upon first use of the application.
- ICD code updates lag other EHR vendors in availability.
NextGen Healthcare EHR Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About NextGen Healthcare EHR
NextGen® EHR solutions meet the needs of ambulatory practices of all sizes by helping users coordinate patient care, while complying with healthcare reform demands such as the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), population health, and other value-based care requirements.
NextGen® Enterprise EHR built for large practices delivers a fully integrated, scalable system that helps clients achieve interoperability, patient engagement, regulatory compliance, and value-based care delivery.
NextGen® Office EHR (formerly MediTouch), a cloud-based solution, fully integrates with your product suite to enable point-of-care charting with talk, touch, and type capabilities. It delivers easy lab result management, patient workflow monitoring, and e-Prescribing.
NextGen Healthcare EHR Screenshots
NextGen Healthcare EHR Competitors
NextGen Healthcare EHR Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
NextGen Healthcare EHR Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac, HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, Unix|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||United States|