Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 01, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
Nextiva Call Center replaced our previous phone system and we currently use it to host our phone system along with our IVR directory, call recording and user monitoring. It is being used by all departments across our whole organization and assists us with monitoring user availability, call recordings for quality assurance and employee performance overall.
- Call recordings are crystal clear
- Voice messages with transcriptions have increased our response rate and the time it takes to clear out messages
- User tracking helps us accurately measure availability and overall weekly performance.
- The admin portal is cumbersome to use and times out too frequently.
- The lack of an SMS feature hinders our ability to communicate as effectively as we'd like with our clientele.
- The click-to-call feature inside of our CRM is finicky and often needs resetting.
Read this authenticated review
Nextiva is well suited for monitoring day-to-day employee performance; it accurately tracks who's signed in and for how long; it shows how many breaks are taken (and the numerous reasons why); it shows how long users stay on "unavailable" and also gives weekly breakdowns to make sure employees are in line with company performance metrics.
Nextiva Call Center Scorecard Summary
About Nextiva Call Center
Nextiva headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona offers their eponymous Call Center solution in two editions, Pro and Enterprise. It also features support for contact centers, allowing clients to manage customer service over multiple channels.
Categories: Contact Center
Nextiva Call Center Technical Details